Phone: 256-361-3397
Email Address: Don't know
URL / Website: http://jackson.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tle-34/4380944
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: West side of town
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK, Breast Worship, Body Slide, BBBJ x 2, BBBJCIMNQ, DATY, 69, FIV, FIB, HJ, Mish, K-9....Greek on Menu but did not partake this time.
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: $.6
Hair Length and Color: Long (middle of back) Dark Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'7", maybe 115#, 34D (enhanced), 22, 32. Would be a spinner if not for her height and breast size. Several Tats but nothing distracting. Nice all over tan and very attractive. Nice bushy landing strip and very responsive nipples that can poke your eyes out. She said she use to dance and you can see the muscle tone when you have her bent over. Good find for BP.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. Hopefully, she will come to ECCIE as I stay away from BP.
No photos?
She did'nt have any posted on BP however, she sent me two that were taken with a cell phone. I have'nt asked if I can post them. Next time I talk to her I'll see. Maybe she will get on here soon.
Wondering if this is Ginger from Mobile, she has moved on would like to do that one more time!
No, the Ginger that you are referring to lives in TN now. She had natural breasts and was not what I would consider a spinner. She WAS smoking hot and is truly missed here on the Gulf Coast.
The ginger of this post is now a member. Check out the introductions section.
Sounds tasty - hopefully she'll make a road trip to the coast sometime!