Good Food Near The Domain?

In town for 2 days, what's some MUST HAVES while I'm here?
Andiamo's Italian on Rutland and in the same strip center is a good pho place, In the Domain proper is a Northern Italian place called North or something close to that.. Nordstrom's has a restaurant upstairs but don't know how good it is. Typically their places are pretty good. Sway is an excelllent Thai place. Second Bar and Kitchen is good, operated by a well known chef here. Gloria's has some pretty decent Mexican, Central American food. Thai Kun has a good rep for , you guessed it, Thai food. Don't bother with the big Italian place just north of Dillards. Typical Americanized fake Italian food. \\

See this also: https://www.yelp.com/search?find_des...c=Austin%2C+TX

There are other places that I have not tried but I know the ones I listed are good. Sway would be my first choice, then Second then Andiamo's. Andiamo's is very good but a white table cloth sit down place. Don't know how it is functioning with all the restraints.
A simple "thank you" would suffice, the way you thanked HalfBreedTX in SAT.
TravelingTex- I don't have premium so I don't know whether or not you posted anything about my post or not. However, if you do have comments about my posting why don't you have the courtesy, or nerve, to say them publicly to me.
Maybe shift to the shave cream for sensitive skin?

P.S. Honestly, Stiki-dude, I didn't even look at your status because I assumed that a frequent flier like you would be Premium. I apologize for my carelessness and assumption.
Attached Images File Type: png Riposte.png (70.1 KB, 80 views)
Well, I am sure you are right. Never thought of it that way. Just trying to help out in these perilous times.

Sensitive? Yeah, probably. These times wear on my patience especially with the current political situation.
Thanks for your reply, though.
Yes Stiki ol Tex is right.With this new eccie thing these girls throw something out to let us know they are in town that's all.Might be where to eat,where to stay,etc.

I know I am on edge from this virus and all this political stuff with trump and ordinarily I'm not that way.