Date: 9.16.18
Name: Marcy
Phone: Give after verification
Email Address: support@xoc.ch
URL / Website: www.xoc.ch
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area 4 Star
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIA, BBBJ, K9, CG, ACG, RCG, MISH, Surfboard, IOP off the charts
Hair Length and Color: Long silky brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'9", long legs, manicured, fit, impeccable hygiene, elegant all natural, just frickin beautiful. Face pics on site if you are a member.
Recommendation: Holy Fuck Yes
Attached Images File Type: jpg Marcy-XOC.jpg (433.5 KB, 1997 views) File Type: jpg Marcy-XOC1.jpg (284.2 KB, 1986 views) File Type: jpg Marcy-XOC2.jpg (76.0 KB, 1980 views)
That must have set you back a tidy sum. But money well spent.
Went to the site, they aren't accepting new registrations it says. Any idea if there's a way to see these girls if I haven't screened with them before?
Well done!
Holy Smokes! Thank GOD they aren't accepting new registrations, I'd have to take out a 2nd on my house.
Damn
Very very nice!
Beautiful!
Their stable is unbelievable. Just missed the blonde below. Only non-face pic I have, but good lord she is stunning. Did manage to set up the brunette. Light green eyed 5'7" brunette sultry fuck machine. review to come next week. Cheers!!.

Hope they post. Gotta run.
Sig9er - I like your style.

Is this group on p411? Can you get verified thru them? The old Russian Dolls team? Or Privilege maybe? Thanks!
I emailed them the other day, not taking new registrations right now

Probably a good thing, I might give them ever dollar I have.
Sig9er - I like your style.

Is this group on p411? Can you get verified thru them? The old Russian Dolls team? Or Privilege maybe? Thanks! Originally Posted by james832
Not sue. I hear some links to Privilege, but nothing on Russian Dolls. Mate from NYC turned me on to them after the fall of Aphrodite.

One group of Russians usually doesn't play with another....so...……

Cheers
Went to the site, they aren't accepting new registrations it says. Any idea if there's a way to see these girls if I haven't screened with them before? Originally Posted by abqspencer
Ditto Id love to know
Gotttttdaaaaaaamn............. .........................

Amazing looking girl. I wouldn’t mind spending that and more. You got whales out here charging primo rates and still act like they’re doing you the favor.