Date: Oct 20, 2018
Name: Kelly
Phone: www.xoc.ch
Email Address: www.xoc.ch
URL / Website: www.xoc.ch
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: Talk, DKF, FIV, K9, BBBJ, MISH, DATY and DATO x 2 girls.
Hair Length and Color: Long dark brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Long dark brunette, green eyes, 34D-24-34 enhanced, nice nipples, 5'7", Russian, and she is so hot!
Recommendation: Yes
Oh yeah. Fuckin Russian collusion at its best, eh mate??Cheers
  • 3Sum
  • 10-24-2018, 08:22 AM
Will attache pictures once I figure out how to do so. That way you guys can see how beautiful Kelly really is. Pictures are very nice but meeting her in real life is even better.
  • 3Sum
  • 10-25-2018, 09:40 AM
Enjoy the pictures. Yes, registration is required but I don't think they are taking in more clients.

Gift:
  • 3Sum
  • 10-25-2018, 03:09 PM
Enjoy finally got this shit figured out.

Here............... Ill help you out......................

Thanks she is hot
Originally Posted by 24k24k
. Originally Posted by Sig9er
  • 3Sum
  • 10-29-2018, 05:01 PM
WTF! Fake my ass! You're saying this is fake. Fake my ass! XO is for real. Just because they won't let you in as a member doesn't mean the site and the girls are fake. Why would I write a fake review anyways. Dude, my 4 bens were real, my girl is for real, and the pussy I had was for real. Xo is for real.

I get it, you're one of those matrix guy. Yes, everything here is fake and XO is all fake, they're just there to tease you and get your dick hard with all those fake Russian girls.
So run along and join the chuck e cheese fan club. Go on! Get!
Holy fuck! She got tits just like my girl AF. Wow, that is on hell of a body on her. Thanks for the pics. Fucken a guy, you did her and your girlfriend?
I wonder if he wore one of his white outfits
This girl looks 100% like the ones advertised in Amsterdam online who come to your hotel room and when you place your order someone who kinda sorta resembles her shows up and you’re like...well shit...ok...get in here. Hahaha! If this is really the one who shows up then damn.