A coal delivery yesterday

So this little guy shows up at the barn yesterday afternoon with a Semi-truck loaded with 5 tons of coal. In bags, on multiple skids.
Asks to hide that out by the back gravel drive that has night lights on both sides.
Me: Hide it? It's 5 tons.
Little guy says: It's on the list. Btw, one bag goes to just one gal. We'll have other folks stop by to break down the rest into smaller packages.
Me: Whatever. Do you want the Vet on standby again?
Little guy: Yes, but don't you want to know who the one large bag is for?
Me: No, you've also checked the list a second time right? Besides I have a good idea who it's for.
Little guy: With an elfish giggle, says: You're prob right. Throw a trap over the stuff for now.
Me: Right.

So here's the question for you all:
Who do you think the one gal is?
Gal's can name themselves.

An east coast gal that's currently in KC.......almost forgot, and off the clock.
Nope, but she pouted about that.
It's someone most KC is familiar with.
I'm going to guess a Southern Gal that has warmed the loins of many all over the country,

yet through mastering the art of Kegel exercises can still turn lumps of coil into a girls best friend!
Lol,
Maybe,
But you gotta name her
hmmmmmm maybe ME lol

i actually got a stocking w coal in it last year
a gag gift from my kids lol
It's miss DR
And the ladies take the win.
Merry xmas Dee.
Emphasis on the "X"
Maybe the rest of the coal should go to Vishal Garg. The CEO of Better.com that fired 900 of his employees via Zoom. A real "A" hole
Let's be careful of thread drift.

But, he's hiding cause his chairman sent him home. So the count is 901.
An east coast gal that's currently in KC.......almost forgot, and off the clock. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Be careful slick, you could get RTMd for taunting.
Be careful slick, you could get RTMd for taunting. Originally Posted by malwoody
Come on mw, it was a good guess.
Zero points for a complete miss though.
m
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 1E9B761A-8018-4344-B9E5-D67C8BEA952E.jpeg (26.0 KB, 125 views)
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Santa's gonna have a broken wrist when he leaves Missouri.