Who would work for Trump?

... I'll get you mates onto the list when I'm at the
BILLIONAIRE Dinner fundraiser Mr. Paulson is giving
for Trump.

... See? ... Bambino and Jacuzzme Would Work for Trump!

#### Salty
The list of people willing to deal with trumpf gets shorter and shorter.
He can't even secure a loan.
All this is a true testimony of how Americans have rebuked trumpf. And a mirror to election day.
Working for trumpf is political suicide
I didn’t think any of you guys could come up with many ideas. I know I can’t. Might be a problem who knows.
I would like a go with Malania…or Melanie. Say what you will about Trump, he does have a hot wife. Wonder if she still bangs him? I doubt it.
Gymkids jordan probably would.

Hey, maybe salty could too.As poor as his articulation skills are, they're still better than drumpf's. He could be the spokesperson/pirate.
Say what you will about trump, he does have a hot wife. Wonder if she still bangs him? I doubt it. Originally Posted by Charley3
Yep. Who could ever forget the day trump first saw Melanie and said those three, little words...

"Add To Cart"

I didn’t think any of you guys could come up with many ideas. I know I can’t. Originally Posted by Charley3
LOL

There is no shortage of qualified individuals who are already lining up and being vetted to work in the Trump Admin

You do realize don't you that they do not need to be current politicians. Best that the majority are not. The goal is to drain the swamp and you do that with fresh ideas and personnel. That was one of the issues in 2016 when there was not sufficient time to do these serious vetting
Yep. Who could ever forget the day trump first saw Melanie and said those three, little words...

"Add To Cart"

Originally Posted by tommy156
Someone’s jealous.
LOL

There is no shortage of qualified individuals who are already lining up and being vetted to work in the Trump Admin

You do realize don't you that they do not need to be current politicians. Best that the majority are not. The goal is to drain the swamp and you do that with fresh ideas and personnel. That was one of the issues in 2016 when there was not sufficient time to do these serious vetting Originally Posted by berryberry

LOL. If any of those morons had a "fresh idea" or an intelligent thought, it would die of loneliness.
The text quoted doesn’t give a single name, yet you’re convinced they’re morons. That says more about you than them, whoever ’them’ might be.
The text quoted doesn’t give a single name, yet you’re convinced they’re morons. That says more about you than them, whoever ’them’ might be. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
There were no names because the poster didn't provide any, yet indicated all these phantom individuals that were lined up with fresh ideas. I stated that anyone lined up to work for the orange buffoon would be a moron.

Hope that helps you out. The fact you lack reading comprehension says more about you than me.
Can you backpedal a unicycle that well, or is it only textual?
Someone’s jealous. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Huh? Jealous of someone who has a 53 year-old wife who, once upon a time, may or may not have been hot? First of all, I'm not jealous of ANYONE who is married. That's a whole fucking shitstorm unto itself.

And, as someone who regularly goes to foreign countries to have threesomes with girls whose combined ages are in the low 40s... to say I'm jealous of someone who has a 53 year-old wife?? Lolololol. Holy shit. You obviously have no idea what makes me tick.

Maybe we do have some potential future trump employees here. But good luck on cashing those checks.
LOL. If any of those morons had a "fresh idea" or an intelligent thought, it would die of loneliness. Originally Posted by TechPapi

So true
The text quoted doesn’t give a single name, yet you’re convinced they’re morons. That says more about you than them, whoever ’them’ might be. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
It does indeed.

When they know they can't make any legit arguments they resort to name calling

The so called people he calls morons could run circles around the leftists in DC from an intelligence and fresh ideas standpoint
... A Great Number of those in Trump's New cabinet will be
NOT politicians - but from Private Industry. ...

And THAT will be the Difference...

#### Salty