Status Ratings

I think I understand the obvious ones... Registered member, verified provider, valued poster, etc but just noticed one that made me curious about the whole list "gaining momentum". Could you enlighten me please?
It's like me . When my premium access expired while I was away I dropped back to this status . probably something like intermediate . One approved review pops you back to premium . Well I was gaining momentum yesterday hehe . It's changed my status I see.
Ran out of momentum?
Right now my momentum is low
I've never seen a list that actually tells when you get then, but they automatically assigned by the system, based on the number of posts that "Registered Member" have (doesn't apply to guys with Premium Access or girls who are Verified Providers).

You can also give yourself a title that you like, by going into the Control Panel where you read your PMs and there is a menu on the left side of the page. You would then click the "Edit Your Details" link and then put whatever you want in to be in the "Custom User Title" block. That would override any system generated titles.
Ok thanks. Now what status must I have in order to reply to a providers posted ad? Obviously I can Pm or if she has one listed a private email.
Ok thanks. Now what status must I have in order to reply to a providers posted ad? Obviously I can Pm or if she has one listed a private email. Originally Posted by greyghost48
Lol my best guess is you need to become a verified provider .Actually I doubt even they could reply to a post in that section . They probably have that thread set for only providers to place adds in . Probably they feel it's best to discuss things discreetly with the provider at that stage of posting .To my knowledge your only recourse is to view her profile , showcase etc and pm her . It just keeps it clean , organized and more discreet . Imagine anyone , even non members being able to view your post back and forth discussing details and such .You probably wouldn't do that but you can be sure there are those that would . As I said , it's just my best logical guess so take it as such .
Boomer is correct - members can't post a response in a providers ad thread. We prefer to keep those forums nice and neat and if a member wants to contact the provider, she usually lists her preferred contact method in the ad.
Yes that makes perfect sense. I guess I was just misled by the column that says "reply", but now I notice none of the ads have any replies note but numerous views.