Why so broad

Any reason why mississippi is all together. I am from san antonio moving to the gulf coast. You would think with the areas like gulf coast jackson and tunica areas they could make it a little easier for mongers to stroll and find places to play easier. Is it just how Eccie sets it up
Any reason why mississippi is all together. I am from san antonio moving to the gulf coast. You would think with the areas like gulf coast jackson and tunica areas they could make it a little easier for mongers to stroll and find places to play easier. Is it just how Eccie sets it up Originally Posted by Hot4uhotness
Welcome to the GC MS, good question; its not as popular as TX or as large a population of "mongers" I suppose.
Holly is correct, it has to do with population - both hobbyists and providers. ECCIE originated in Texas and has a very large following there. Other states with larger hobby populations also have multiple forums. Mississippi just isn't big enough for that.

JaG
I tried unsuccessfully a few years ago to get a separate breakout for the MS Coast when there was a lot more going on down here, but it was just a matter of "not enough activity" to warrant one or more breakouts for MS. Those states with many city forums (like TX) have waaaaaay more posting in the forums than we do here.