Lucky haven moved?

Called to set up an appt at lucky haven, told them moved off Harry Hines, sign still says luxury, anyone else know this?
Yes, I called LH maybe 2 days ago and mamason said they were moving to 11250 HH #116 and said it was called Luxury (which I think is the same address). She said all the old girls would be at new place.
So does this mean the LH is gonna stop operating and just merge with the Luxury?
LH, Bali, Lux, all under same owner?
  • Quark
  • 08-09-2019, 04:06 PM
LH, Bali, Lux, all under same owner? Originally Posted by cavmen
Guys the answer is no. And this speculation is not good for anyone.

Bali closed and some girls went to work at at least three other AMPs.

Lucky Haven closed and two girls went to work at one other AMP.

That is all we need to know. Where are the girls we like. Questions about owners and any other business or personal matters have no place in this forum.
Questions about owners and any other business or personal matters have no place in this forum. Originally Posted by Quark
Who died and made u the owner of this site? Stop with the gatekeeping nonsense and do what u do best...shill and bump luxury stuff.
nothing to see here ...... move along , ,,, move along

When i go to Disney i dont expect Micky mouse to take his head off and so shouldn't you, just enjoy the fantasy.
  • HSL
  • 08-10-2019, 10:37 AM
LH, Bali, Lux, all under same owner? Originally Posted by cavmen

Chris is not a smart woman which is why she owns an illegal whorehouse but she knew she had a beautiful lady who she could give sum management responsibility to as well as sum independence & then have her tiny,petite nympho get her promoters to promote Luxury knowing that it was not going to be too long b4 LH closed thus not disrupting day to day business or cash flow....