Comedy warriors

http://www.comedywarriors.com

A documentary that has San Antonio native Bobby Henline will be showing tonight at the Bracken Saloon.

Thought there might a few peeps that might enjoy some comedy and a couple of good life stories after being wounded.

Bobbyhenline.com

Cheers,

Dogg
Awe dude I just caught the last 10 min of this on Showtime. Ive been trying to figure out when its going to air again. It looked really funny.
That was a great show last night on Showtime! The Wounded Warriors were awesome and I was very impressed with their courage and ability to share their stories through comedy. It was particularly cool to the the professional comedians coaching them. Their comments and affirmations were good to see and something all Wounded Warriors need.
Thanks for sharing this Dogg.....
You are welcome K.S.

Using humor to remove some of the sensitivity allows everyone to realize we are all people and if we can communicate about the elephant in the room such as disabilities and scarring, that a lot of unease will dissipate and we can enjoy each other's company.

I also believe that it provides a forum for discussion and assistance when needed.

Dogg
Saw the show on Showtime a week ago .... It was very good and informative...
I like to use humor in my life everyday to help with my injury. I've got plenty of hobby related things that really sucked at the time but, can look back and laugh at now. Humor heals the soul!