Where is Toyz

I got banned (for no good reason) I'm just getting reacquainted, where has Toyz gone to, fun person-narcissistic-but who cares right, who cares?
i do not miss the bs fights and nasty grams that tend to fly between some posters. and toyz does seem to enjoy and provoke them.

having said that, although he has not posted since the end of january (1/22) he logged on last night.
Why does it matter? Aren't we here for the pussy?
  • Old-T
  • 03-03-2016, 01:02 PM
You may be here for only that, but most the regular suspects come here for a collection of reasons, and thus a sense of community does develope.
Even though the constant attacks were getting a bit old, i must say he is one very creative person. That alone is worth lots of entertainment.
I suppose he's fast at work making Toyz for all the children that missed out on their presents this year because of the unfortunate demise of the scam fundraiser.
He probably found much better & worthwhile things to occupy his time with....
Why does it matter? Aren't we here for the pussy? Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Attached Images File Type: jpg truth goat.jpg (59.3 KB, 251 views)
He probably found much better & worthwhile things to occupy his time with.... Originally Posted by Little Monster
+1

IB
You may be here for only that, but most the regular suspects come here for a collection of reasons, and thus a sense of community does develope. Originally Posted by Old-T

Is what's been going on here for the past several years an example of community? Looking in from the outside it has clearly appeared to be a nonsensical dick swinging free for all with no discernible purpose whatsoever other than to degrade and get the last word in.

My sense of community spirit could be warped I suppose.

I suspect Toyz has probably come to this realization and is rebooting. He is definitely by far the most creative poster.
I admit he was very creative person and that provided entertainment. however, all that fueled to the mass stupidity drama that was going on. I also hope he is taking his creativity into something worthwhile and not in here. here it's just a waste.
Toyz is doing fine.

Toyz did not provoke them. You should reread the posts.

i do not miss the bs fights and nasty grams that tend to fly between some posters. and toyz does seem to enjoy and provoke them.

having said that, although he has not posted since the end of january (1/22) he logged on last night. Originally Posted by dodger