Trump Makes Fun Of Elderly Man Dying In Front of Him

again yall elected a mentally sick and disturbed person as President. This is how Trump feels about people in general and could care even less about the idiots who voted for him. Donald Trump is a disgusting bastard.

He values his marble floors over a man dying and he mocks the Marines. Yall who voted for him ought to be ashamed.

and if he can feel this way about a guy there's no reason to beleive he has any real sympathy for the Vegas victims. There's not a sincere or sympathetic bone in this creeps body.
You simple minded folks that act as if this man has ruined your life are cracking me up daily. You all have gone far and beyond the idiots that felt the same way about Obama. Must be a miserable existence carrying around so much hate for one man.
You simple minded folks that act as if this man has ruined your life are cracking me up daily. You all have gone far and beyond the idiots that felt the same way about Obama. Must be a miserable existence carrying around so much hate for one man. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
So very, very true
This is how Trump feels about people in general and could care even less about the idiots who voted for him. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This is true of most politicians.
You simple minded folks that act as if this man has ruined your life are cracking me up daily. You all have gone far and beyond the idiots that felt the same way about Obama. Must be a miserable existence carrying around so much hate for one man. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
So very, very true Originally Posted by tbone2u
This should be moved to the Political Pigsty.
OP is a uboob addict.
^^^^^ that.