Gaping orifices?

Can someone please enlighten me as to why this is a turn on? It makes my entire body hurt to think about it! Wtf?
Hellllooooo ) ) ) ) ))) Can you hear me now?
Can someone please enlighten me as to why this is a turn on? It makes my entire body hurt to think about it! Wtf? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
NOOO idea - I'd rather see the Playboy Channel than TLC with surgery being performed.
NOOO idea - I'd rather see the Playboy Channel than TLC with surgery being performed. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Hmphf! Gaping vagina's and assholes? Explain that please!
Hmphf! Gaping vagina's and assholes? Explain that please! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Sorry - meant I have no idea why that's a turn-on.
Can someone please enlighten me as to why this is a turn on? It makes my entire body hurt to think about it! Wtf? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Because, it looks inviting and it indicates that the lady is aroused.
I have seen vaginas gape and open when the lady is very aroused on many occasions.
For a lady to make her asshole gape takes very strict muscle control as they must relax a muscle that is designed (for obvious reasons) to remain constricted.

As a comparison, consider a mouth. If a lady is about to give someone a BJ, isn't it more of a turn on for her mouth to be open and inviting? I don't think many guys would compliment her on her oral skills if she had her mouth tightly closed and you had to force your way in.
Does that answer your question?
Nothing about them turns me on.
I am afraid I will fall in.
Some guys like to combine hobbies, in this case spelunking and what we do around here.

My own personal research indicates that approximately 27.68% of all missing adult males were habitual participants in this combined hobby at some point prior to their disappearances.

So much for UFO abductions....
it's not something I really think about, but since you brought it up.. last Sunday I was in 69 with a provider, her asshole was gaping, because I had my tongue shoved in, and my finger went all the way in.. when I pulled my finger out, that left her asshole open wide.. nice to know I caused a response, be it that, or if a provider's pussy lips swell, her pussy forms dew, her nipples elongate... whatever
  • Go4it
  • 01-14-2014, 10:05 PM
Was with a provider recently and after a nice session she sat back on the bed with her legs in Indian fashion and her twat was just gaping open. It was nice and tight when we were playing but seeing that made me wonder ----- DAMN!!!! DID I DO THAT????? The sight wasn't much of a turn on but the thought that I might have reamed it well enough to make it gape was a nice thought.
Looking for my car keys or tv remote....... found a left sock once but it wasn't one of mine.
Did you put it back?
It's gross.

Nothing about them turns me on.
I am afraid I will fall in. Originally Posted by daveindallas
ROTFL
  • hd
  • 01-15-2014, 08:43 AM
Sometimes there is a need to have that 2 X 4 nailed to my azz!