BNG & DATY?

Thought I'd start a new thread....DATY really gets the engine revved.....does anyone offer DATY as part of BNG? I think the ladies would like it. Every single provider tells me that I'm the best DATY'er in Dallas. ;-)
After all that licking and sucking, I want full service!
>>Every single provider tells me that I'm the best DATY'er in Dallas. ;-)

What a coincidence - I've been told the same thing!
BNG's are usally a 15 min thing. Not typically gonna be able to do a DATY with me if I was up for a BNG appointment.

ijs

Sorry if I burst your bubble.

maybe more of that would be in a hh appointment.

BNG is what it stands for, blow and get your ass on out the door. or go...whatever you prefer to use.
Sounds like you're asking for hh activities for BnG rates.
For me, daty is generally in a hhr visit or longer.
Sounds like you're asking for hh activities for BnG rates. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Careful, I would let the providers make comments like that. Besides, if I'm paying for time, I should dictate the activities. And I agree with bobster; a little daty does a lot to enhance a bbbj.
Can I also sneak in some FS and Greek too?
BNG's are usally a 15 min thing. Not typically gonna be able to do a DATY with me if I was up for a BNG appointment.

ijs

BNG is what it stands for, blow and get your ass on out the door. or go...whatever you prefer to use. Originally Posted by tntangie
+1 If only more men truly grasped that concept when inquiring about bng's!
>>Every single provider tells me that I'm the best DATY'er in Dallas. ;-)

What a coincidence - I've been told the same thing! Originally Posted by jkerouac
+ 1
Can I also sneak in some FS and Greek too? Originally Posted by Moon Balls
Lmfao this made me laugh

ijs

BNG is what it stands for, blow and get your ass on out the door. or go...whatever you prefer to use. Originally Posted by tntangie
As always Angie nailed it