Who really likes or needs it often.

I understand the making some money part.
Yet, there are some providers who really want sex. Nymphomanics.... Providers who look forward to the next session. Providers who take a day or two off from providing due to a RW job or other reasons and notice how much they miss getting an O with a guy or making a guy cum. Are there providers who need/want sex as often as possible?

Like needing a fix. Sex is the drug.

For example, Sexy Platinum, Bliss, CD3 and Seven are each known for getting into their sessions.... I would guess as often as possible. Each of these providers have very different personalities and backgrounds. Do each of them crave and need to get their own sexual high?.....

Is it true that the longer a provider is in the biz, the more she wants/needs that next sexual high from a new guy (or an atf)? I think its a dopamine thing or something. Having satisfying sex takes away worries and brings happy, safe feelings during and for a while after a session. Then, you need more.

Who needs and really enjoys sex...... Often...... As often as possible? Who are our Eccie nymphos who crave that next session? Who are our favorite sex addicts? Who needs her next fix?
Nobody I have ever known.
Shit you haven't met me yet I am here just going crazy. Lmao. I am a true addict
Based on the title I thought this might be a post about "money" lol
Sexyplatinum is a sexy dynamo, and yes she is a sex addict... just like me!
I've been wrecking shop over here in longview as well as Shreveport. My most recent bp adventure is tops!!!
The reason why I am here and the reason why I refuse to leave.
Shit you haven't met me yet I am here just going crazy. Lmao. I am a true addict Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
We tried to meet last month..... And, the RW got on our way. Soooo...... **shoe scuffing the ground** Whatcha wanna do?
Shit you haven't met me yet I am here just going crazy. Lmao. I am a true addict Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
^^^True story....

I am def a sex addict. I look forward to a session. Esp if we have already met and they rocked my world.
lol ... Hell fuckin yeahh.......this "old lady" has a HIGH sex drive,....it does not have to involve "intercourse",but it damn sure better be wildly erotic fun!!

{AND if it involves 2 to 3 guys,I can ride high on that "orgasmic experience" for a couple weeks}
Yeah she jumped my shit not too long after posting this today.
^^^^ I'll look forward to more as well
The reason why I am here and the reason why I refuse to leave. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
And it shows in your sessions... O M G

I truly look forward to each encounter as they are usually spaced out a day or two in-between.

I wonder if I'll ever be able to truly enjoy a monogamous sex life? It IS thrilling meeting that stranger behind the door!
Actually, every provider is a ravening sex addict. That's why they pay me two to three hundred dollars per hour for it.