Lisa Lyonz' Shreveport Debut

Which dates should I tour Shreveport? Your input matters; I'd like to be as accommodating as possible to the distinguished gentlemen of S'port
Thx-LLL

1. March 7 - 9. ( Thurs PM - Sat AM )
OR
2. March 14 - 16. ( Thurs PM - Sat AM )
March 14 - 16th might work better for me but then again I never know until last minute ..a month out I might as well be betting on whos in the super bowl next year.
We will all welcome you with open arms here in Shreveport Bossier so either one is good to me but if your making me choose 14th - 16th
I might even see you in Lafayette before then..lol
Well Well, I dont know if im as distinguished as WW, but if I have a vote, I say 14th - 16th as well.
I think I'm good for either one of the two as long as I can convince the lovely Miss Lyonz for a stop between Lafayette and Shreveport.
I've had a few emails and texts from clients requesting March 14-16. It looks like this will work best for everyone. Thx for ur input, guys. @EROS Mystique, I will not be stopping anywhere else to/from
S' port, but ur welcome to visit me in Laf at my private incall!
aww, just my luck lol Looks like I need an excuse to visit Lafayette soon..
Hey hey hey! March 14-16 is just around the corner. Even though I've pre-booked nearly my whole visit, I do still hv some availability. P411, TER, or PM me for screening & booking. Pics available after screening.
I can't wait to meet you Shreveport gents; )

-Lisa Lyonz of Lafayette, LA
Hey pretty lady,
hope your trip goes well in Shreveport and wish I was going to be there - but work has spoiled my fun again !
Have a safe trip and im sure all the guys will treat you great.