Voter Purge...more GOP bullshit.

• WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 05:50 PM
I call BULL SHIT on your bull shit.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 10:03 AM
I call BULL SHIT on your bull shit. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
How do two bullshitters out bullshit each other?

Voter suppression was another reason Trump won...

Voter suppression was another reason Trump won... Originally Posted by WTF
It's not the President's fault that the Democrats cater to voters that are too stupid to figure out where a Polling Place is.
I agree, Hillary did more to suppress Democrat voters than Dukakis did.
At least they learned to not throw another Gary Hart under the bus because he liked to get some pussy..

Voter suppression was another reason Trump won... Originally Posted by WTF
How did Trump win due to voter suppression? If I am not mistaken Democrats were carrying the torch for Clinton proclaiming she won the popular vote.

Jim
https://www.thenation.com/article/th...ng-rights-act/

https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/..._Post-2010.pdf

Nuff said. Originally Posted by wordup666

nothing said. the Supreme Court struck down out of date laws that are no longer needed. yet you contend this is some huge conspiracy to do what? elect Trump?
How did Trump win due to voter suppression? If I am not mistaken Democrats were carrying the torch for Clinton proclaiming she won the popular vote.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
She did, you damned fool.
She did, you damned fool. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

it doesn't matter you damn fool. so would you do away with the electoral college because it denied HildeWhore the presidency?

so do that! then what excuse will you make when you lose again? what will you do away with?

the electoral college is more relevant today than it ever was .. it denies a select number of large cities to control elections .. and thus marginalizing millions of rural voters in the various states. but you wouldn't give a rat's ass about that as long as your liberal ilk win, would you?
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 06:39 PM

Man you need to read up on how they are shortening early voting periods when many older Dems vote.

Taint jard to figure out wtf is going on. Trump won by a pretty slim margin. This was another tool.

Look, I applaud the GOP. It would behove them to outlaw blacks from voting, they'd do it to if they thought could get away with it. Politics is brutal.
True, Clinton won the popular vote. Trump won the electoral vote. Nobody likes Trump, everyone loves Clinton, yet Trump occupies the White House. That should tell you something.

Jim
Man you need to read up on how they are shortening early voting periods when many older Dems vote.

Taint jard to figure out wtf is going on. Trump won by a pretty slim margin. This was another tool.

Look, I applaud the GOP. It would behove them to outlaw blacks from voting, they'd do it to if they thought could get away with it. Politics is brutal. Originally Posted by WTF
Politics is brutal, lol. No it's bullshit.

Jim
YEAH, she lost with the dimmicrats 10 million fraudulent votes... WHAT A LOSER!

Politics is brutal, lol. No it's bullshit.

no, its a stupid game.