AMPs asking to be removed from sites

During a recent visit to a semi regular shop in Chinatown, a provider told me "no reviews", said they asked to be removed from review sites too, I just looked them up on RM's and a request to be removed notice pops up, they don't want tell all reviews, I'm guessing due to sept 1st, anyone else hear anything from other shops? I didn't add their shop name hear since they wish to remain UTR. Thanks.
Folks still gonna talk.
I haven't had provider tell me that yet,but I have been to a couple and do at a little weird now.like they don't want to do nothing.
  • ea6b
  • 09-18-2021, 08:04 AM
I told one place i have no idea what you are talking about just left it at that never did a review she does some xtra good stuff too LOL
Not yet but I did have a first for me at a local shop a month or so ago.

Was in the 1st room, so it was close to the lobby and you can hear the chime when the door opens. I hear the chime, then foot steps of one of the ladies going up front, then a guy's voice asking for the owner. The lady up front comes back, knocks on my door and asks my provider to come up front.

Now they leave the hallway door open and I can hear everything. The guy says they are looking for the owner, there's been a complaint & they want to do an inspection.

I don't really care and I have a towel covering my ass that she put on when she went to the lobby. They walk down the hallway talking about the inspection and I hear the guy say have the owner call them to set up a meeting about the complaint.

The guy was polite and never opened my door or any other that was closed from what I could tell.

A few minutes later my provider comes back with a letter and asks me to read it and explain it to her.

Long story short, someone's girlfriend found a credit card statement with a LOT of charges for this spa and a few others. She says the spas MUST be providing sexual favors for money and she wants them inspected and checked by the city.

There was a copy of the cc statement and imo it really wasn't telling because the charges weren't excessive.

It was like $100-$150 and we all know an hour is $60 so $100 wouldn't really be out of line...dude could say the massage was great so he tipped $40...or he could say he did 2 hours and tipped $30 which would be $150.

I explained it was nothing to worry about but she said they would call a lawyer anyway.

I cracked up though because it was his girlfriend...not wife...sounds like dude needs a new girlfriend to me that isn't so nosy.

Nothing ever came of it btw, they did the inspection and passed, never heard from the gf or city again.
Another good reason to never use a credit card to hobby.
Another good reason to never use a credit card to hobby. Originally Posted by tyboy1
… or enjoy yourself being single: no questions, no complaints, and no property division 😂
  • pkh
  • 09-22-2021, 12:37 PM
Makes me want to stay in vacation mode.
Makes me want to stay in vacation mode. Originally Posted by pkh
The same for me, but I put different meaning into it: going to Central America and SE Asia this fall for two vacations I truly deserve.
Whyyyyyyyyy??!! Why would you EVER use a CC at an AMP? Single or otherwise.

It's bad enough that G-Men are tracking us by putting chips in vaccine shots to find out where we've been and where we're going. I've put a magnet to my head and it stuck! I'm sure if you mapped out my movements it would probably form the shape of a Peni interjecting itself into a Vajayjay.
Whyyyyyyyyy??!! Why would you EVER use a CC at an AMP? Single or otherwise.
Originally Posted by latinluvr465
It's not illegal to go to a spa or use a credit card there. I'm not scared to use a card for a legal transaction. Most girls like cash cause they have to wait till the end of the month to get paid from a credit card from the owner. I've been using cards in spas since 2005 on 1960 when Goodtime spa and Green Haven Spa were the best spas on N side!
Makes me want to stay in vacation mode. Originally Posted by pkh
Glad to see you back and posting, was wondering where you at.
During a recent visit to a semi regular shop in Chinatown, a provider told me "no reviews", said they asked to be removed from review sites too, I just looked them up on RM's and a request to be removed notice pops up, they don't want tell all reviews, I'm guessing due to sept 1st, anyone else hear anything from other shops? I didn't add their shop name hear since they wish to remain UTR. Thanks. Originally Posted by arañanegra
But how in the fuck would they know about eccie and reviews unless you open your stupid mouth as you always do? You walk in as a legit minger, get your shit done and walk out. How would they talk about reviews? You see, that's you fucking problem, you talk to fucking much in this comunity behalf.
To respond to your ignorance, I mentioned RMs (rubmaps) I looked it up and a notice came up said they requested to be removed. I assume provider/manager was referring to that site. Your need for my attention is quite pathetic, your posts says more about your low self esteem, short comings lol and personality disorder, you hate me but can’t stay away, let’s face it, you are addicted to me or in other words I own you, you should seek help.
Anything else FIFI?

To respond to your ignorance, I mentioned RMs (rubmaps) I looked it up and a notice came up said they requested to be removed. I assume provider/manager was referring to that site. Your need for my attention is quite pathetic, your posts says more about your low self esteem, short comings lol and personality disorder, you hate me but can’t stay away, let’s face it, you are addicted to me or in other words I own you, you should seek help. Originally Posted by arañanegra