2 candidates.....stance on abortion

If anyone can provide each candidates position on abortion, kindly post it here.
If anyone can provide each candidates position on abortion, kindly post it here. Originally Posted by VitaMan

google is your friend. Do it yourself.
I'll ask again.

Can anyone provide the abortion stance of the 2 candidates ? If so, please post.
Who cares? Neither has a say. If you want a chief executive’s opinion to meaningfully debate pick a governor and have at it.
google is your friend. Do it yourself. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Practice what you preach and get back to all those threads you don't back up what you say.

You're in good company though. We all know you maggies love to make unsubstantiated inuendo (sp) up.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Out of all the Trump supporters on this board, not even one knows the position Trump has on abortion ?

Or possibly Trump hasn't provided one, like so many other issues. All he seems to say is tax cuts for everyone.
Trump has stated countless times that he believes each State should determine its own laws concerning abortion.

Kamala wants it back in the purview of the Federal Government, possibly by Constitutional Amendment.
Trump has stated countless times that he believes each State should determine its own laws concerning abortion.

Kamala wants it back in the purview of the Federal Government, possibly by Constitutional Amendment. Originally Posted by Jacky S
Possibly by constitutional amendment? Where is that part of her campaign?

Do you understand what that would take? Scary, isn’t it?

LOLLING!!!!!
Who cares? Neither has a say. If you want a chief executive’s opinion to meaningfully debate pick a governor and have at it. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
That’s Twitler’s SCOTUS. You, too, don’t understand.
Originally Posted by Jacky S

That doesn't answer the question.
That doesn't answer the question. Originally Posted by VitaMan
It does in my opinion.

But if you want something defined, I would say Trump believes that abortion during the first trimester should be ok, and after that, only if there is a danger to the mother, or impregnation due to incest or rape.

From what I gather, Kamala sees nothing wrong with ending a pregnancy during any trimester, for any reason, including convenience.

Since, by government statistics, 97% of all abortions are considered convenience abortions, a person can conclude for themselves where each candidate stands.
Hoping someone can provide the actual stance Trump has on abortion.....not an opinion on his stance.