Traveling and curious about Lufkin.

I was curious about Lufkin. I am leaving Dallas Monday headed to Tyler. I want to end up In Houston but don't want to travel more than a couple hours at a time. Lufkin is perfectly located but I don't want to stop if there isn't any hobby action. Anyone know if it is a good spot?
Lufkin is a nice little town, which doesn't get much attention. It was dry until a couple of years ago. Nows its moist at best. Pretty conservative as well. Therefore, I don't know how many of us are around. What time will you be passing through?
Everyone will want you to come to nac...
Gents, if you want to help moisten things up I suggest you contact Dani.

HID
Im in lufkin and surrounding areas a lot. Hit me up if you ever come back through
I used to visit Lufkin but it is not really profitable...but it is good for an "in & out" town!

have fun
  • westf
  • 04-06-2012, 07:16 AM
Greetings I have been looking to get some regulars to Lufkin, I always have to travel to Houston or Tyler. There are alot of men looking from friendship in Lufkin that can more than afford it.
Greetings I have been looking to get some regulars to Lufkin, I always have to travel to Houston or Tyler. There are alot of men looking from friendship in Lufkin that can more than afford it. Originally Posted by westf
Next time look at the dates on the previous post before bumping such an old thread.. WOW