Music Missteps

Not sure how to fit this one into a comic, so I thought I'd just share the story... besides, this would be a better way to see if anyone else has similar stories!

I don't usually play music for my dates, but on this occasion the fellow had told me to relax in advance. So I put on the "Warren Zevon Top Tracks" YouTube playlist (I've been getting tired of the few albums I have), started crocheting an armwarmer, and lay back and relaxed.

When he got there... it turns out HE was a Warren Zevon fan, too! So I left the station on.

And it was all of one and a half songs until we get... The French Inhaler.

For the unfamiliar, The French Inhaler is a song about a prostitute. But... not someone who's decided she wanted a little more financial freedom, not someone who decided to have a little discreet adventure on the side, but a washed-up, haggard girl who was originally convinced she was going to be a star, and ended up as a chewed up woman who'd put all her money into his drinking.

...can you SAY not the tone I wanted to strike!? LOL!

And it occurs to me that a lot of you folks use music--men and women--and was wondering if you had any similar missteps. Like--"Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)" for women, or "Fat Bottomed Girls" for men, or--maybe you're a man seeing someone for the first time and your guilty-pleasure Paula Abdul album comes on the rotation.

So, that's the question. Music missteps! Tell us. It'll be funny.
I'm an instrumental jazz type. Hard to go go wrong there. Even Disney tunes sound sexy.