BP ads

http://buffalo.backpage.com/FemaleEs...3w-21/13213959

Why, oh why do SPs put out ads like this? It makes my eyes hurt. I can understand messing with a phone number, but I stopped reading this cause it is FUCKING STUPID. (Not the pics...nice tits.)

Sorry.
  • Saige
  • 12-18-2013, 07:58 AM
Lol! I know a few wannabe or inexperienced pimps do this. lmao, I find it ridiculous, and that a young goof of a dude is putting her add up like that.
Acting like that, uneducated, is so not attractive!
No shit.... I've never read something that literally made MY EYEBALLS HURT! Until now. Dr. Steve was correct.... do NOT open the BP ad and see for yourself. Learn from my mistake.

Yeah right. Ya'all already clicked on the link before even reading Saige's response hahahaha welcome to the club fellas....
First pic in ad stolen from vp Stephanie StaxXx.... unfortunately before she started watermarking..... I use both bp and eccie so I cant say every ad is a scam also know some great ladies who do really well and provide exceptional service that are not verified.... BUT THE NUT JOBS ON BP ARE GOOD FOR A LAUGH NOW AND THEN AND BOY HAVE I HEARD SOME HOROR STORIES OF WHAT CAN COME FROM AN APPOINTMENT WITH SOME OF THESE GIRL..... buyer beware lol
No shit.... I've never read something that literally made MY EYEBALLS HURT! Until now. Dr. Steve was correct.... do NOT open the BP ad and see for yourself. Learn from my mistake.

Yeah right. Ya'all already clicked on the link before even reading Saige's response hahahaha welcome to the club fellas.... Originally Posted by gaijin1969
This is probably the worst one ever, right???? This is harder to decode than the Voynich manuscript

( http://www.voynich.nu/index.html for those that want to know)
  • Tiger
  • 12-18-2013, 08:34 AM
Time for me to schedule an eye exam.
  • Saige
  • 12-18-2013, 10:28 AM
I browse just to see who's posting. Bc a few months ago, I was working with a girl.. and her bf was a freaking pimp ! I met a few other girls and their lazy slave drivers..... so it's funny as hell bc I know who here is handled, and who doesn't post for themselves.
Granted I post maybe once or twice a month, that's just for extra. I'd rather not stray far from my guys. I've always kept mine simple. The frills are right here in my bed !
I browse just to see who's posting. Bc a few months ago, I was working with a girl.. and her bf was a freaking pimp ! I met a few other girls and their lazy slave drivers..... so it's funny as hell bc I know who here is handled, and who doesn't post for themselves. Originally Posted by Saige
Say it ain't so You mean dem is pimps writing posts? You the only one knowing this? Inquiring minds and all that.
  • Saige
  • 12-18-2013, 07:17 PM
Say it ain't so You mean dem is pimps writing posts? You the only one knowing this? Inquiring minds and all that. Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Lol. Meeting stupid ho's.. damn thinking with my vag
Lol. Meeting stupid ho's.. damn thinking with my vag Originally Posted by Saige
Ha!
+1
I can see how you could replace certain letters with symbols to thwart the search for certain terms, but the ad in question is out of control.
I can see how you could replace certain letters with symbols to thwart the search for certain terms, but the ad in question is out of control. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Omg is that why they do it? Always just assumed they thought it was creative advertising and would draw attention to their ad.

Learn something new everyday!
What? You can't read LEET???