Did CL relax their posting policy?

Peruse CL once in awhile.
Was just going through CL > buffalo > personals > casual encounters > w4m, which is now loaded with graphic sexual 'cum on posts' that used to get yanked all the time in the past minutes after being posted. Now they are leaving them stay! Anyone know what is going on....or did anyone get lucky.....lol
Isn't CL more user policed? It depends on users to flag posts... and yes, they used to flag them really quick. Maybe people just got tired of playing cop?
Yep! In the past ads used to get flagged and removed real fast! Now there are very explicit ads going back to Nov 10 still up that would have been censored fast in the past!
Maybe the CL cops don't flag real cops?
Best be careful folks!
90% of cl ads in w4m are fake anyway either spam bots or men posting as women
got a txt back and some pics from some chick in s. blo named amy . wasn't much to look at so I sstopped txtn her. other ad I saw o there ended up being chrissy in da bufff.
ended up being chrissy in da bufff. Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
CitB has a reputation for advertising on CL.
90% of cl ads in w4m are fake anyway either spam bots or men posting as women Originally Posted by dominic716
Yep!
That was one reason I gave up on that section of CL. Ended up with lots of spam.
Spam was non existent on my last 2 outings. All real people. Gotta watch you aren't getting set up for a robbery though.