Sorry Dad

John Havlicek son caught up in a BP sting, oops

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/c...on-ring-121813
Unfortunately, he was caught up in another one of those periodic publicity-seeking stings in Polk County. FL. I don't mean to rehash the BP vs VP discussion, but it is much easier for LE to set up a BP sting than a VP sting.

His dad John Havlicek was my favorite player when the Celtics dominated the NBA in the late 1960's. Amazingly, he was used mostly as a reserve rather than a starter, but he was clearly the most valuable "sixth man" in basketball history. His clutch performance in big games was legendary.

I can still hear Celtics radio announcer Johnny Most almost losing his voice as he screamed at the top of his lungs, "Havlicek stole the ball!"
Jack:

I wish current basketball had greats like they did in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and early to mid 90s.
I'm sure the Polk Co. Sheriff was ecstatic over this arrest, just draws even more attention.
I'm sure the Polk Co. Sheriff was ecstatic over this arrest, just draws even more attention. Originally Posted by ToriStarr
And will help get next years budget passed.
I'm sure the Polk Co. Sheriff was ecstatic over this arrest, just draws even more attention. Originally Posted by ToriStarr
Ohhhh Ms. Starr.
I just now noticed your avatar.
As we have spent some adventurous times together,
and even knowing of your extensive menu,
I had never thought of incorporating whip cream into our frolicking.
I shall pick up a can or two or perhaps even a dozen for our next foray!
I'll be in touch.
Joe
Ohhhh Ms. Starr.
I just now noticed your avatar.
As we have spent some adventurous times together,
and even knowing of your extensive menu,
I had never thought of incorporating whip cream into our frolicking.
I shall pick up a can or two or perhaps even a dozen for our next foray!
I'll be in touch.
Joe Originally Posted by Joe Maama
Yes please do