Absent-Minded Hobbyist II

Some years ago, I reported in the old board about my one and only embarrassing incident in which I forgot to leave the donation during a meeting. It was a Rochester favorite and I did not realize my mistake until I was almost home. She kindly forgave me and insisted that I wait until next time to make it up to her, which I did a month later.

Well, it happened again today for the second time in my "career". It was a local favorite and I realized to my horror that the envelope was still in my jacket when I returned to my office 30 minutes later. I immediately called her to apologize profusely and offered to deliver it. She graciously laughed at my absent-mindedness and assured me that I can wait until next time, which I plan to do within two weeks.

I still feel bad about it. She even served me lunch!
Jack,
That sounds like a Poplips strategy.....thanks for the tip. I am sure a number of guys will use that story now!
Curious, did she serve Asian for lunch....lol
Curious, did she serve Asian for lunch....lol Originally Posted by Celso
I can only confirm that eating occurred during and after the session - and that the meeting did have an Asian flavor.
ok girls, time to sneak in another snowball on him.
Some years ago, I reported in the old board about my one and only embarrassing incident in which I forgot to leave the donation during a meeting. It was a Rochester favorite and I did not realize my mistake until I was almost home. She kindly forgave me and insisted that I wait until next time to make it up to her, which I did a month later.

Well, it happened again today for the second time in my "career". It was a local favorite and I realized to my horror that the envelope was still in my jacket when I returned to my office 30 minutes later. I immediately called her to apologize profusely and offered to deliver it. She graciously laughed at my absent-mindedness and assured me that I can wait until next time, which I plan to do within two weeks.

I still feel bad about it. She even served me lunch! Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Jack, don't feel bad….done the same not long ago too! Price of getting old maybe lol
ok girls, time to sneak in another snowball on him. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OSD, you have great memory about the Rochester lady and me, although I wasn't sure whether the surprise snowballing and the no-donation happened on the same occasion with her.
OSD, you have great memory about the Rochester lady, although I wasn't sure whether the surprise snowballing and the no-donation happened on the same occasion with her. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I don't think so. But if so, that would be funny as hell.
  • MC
  • 12-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Forgetting to leave the donation is probably my worst fear. Thankfully it hasn't happened. I sometimes forget small things at a provider's incall, like water bottles or aspirin. Once in Buffalo after leaving an incall and getting into a taxi, I nearly ran out because I thought I forgot my watch, only to then realize it was already on my wrist. In my defense, I probably wasn't getting enough blood flow to my brain as for the past hour it had been heading southward instead.
I've forgotten the donation twice with utrs. After awhile it no longer seems like a transaction. Both times the ladies reminded me, one of them not so gently. I was really embarrassed.
I once left the incorrect amount and didn't realize it until later.... I did offer to head over and drop off the difference and she said don't worry about it. (Diff $ for incall vs out) so I do owe her a nice tip my next trip

Its nice that most ladies don't immediately open the envelope and count in front of you... but I guess this is one draw back to that.

I bet its more frequent than we think when its an honest mistake and I am sure its uncomfortable for the gals to bring it up to us. Its all business, and at Target, the cashier doesn't feel funny telling you if you didn't give them enough money when counting it out. Kinda wrecks the intimacy/sexiness or whatever if ya just boil it down to nickels and dimes.

(Yes I said Target on purpose due to the latest credit card scandal lol)
Forgetting to leave the donation is probably my worst fear. Thankfully it hasn't happened. I sometimes forget small things at a provider's incall, like water bottles or aspirin. Once in Buffalo after leaving an incall and getting into a taxi, I nearly ran out because I thought I forgot my watch, only to then realize it was already on my wrist. In my defense, I probably wasn't getting enough blood flow to my brain as for the past hour it had been heading southward instead. Originally Posted by MC
MC,

You need to expand your imagination if that is your worst fear.

What about the girl's ex con bf busting in in mid stroke and sticking a shiv in your kidney?

Or maybe you're in mish and suddenly the creature from Alien bursts out of her chest?

Some forgotten cash can be easily corrected, but if it's an outcall, that Alien scenario is gonna make cleaning the bedding a bitch.

Hey, if you do this long enough, all those scenarios are likely to happen to you sooner or later -- hopefully later.
You need to expand your imagination if that is your worst fear. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
When you show up for a residential incall, and there is no response to your repeatedly ringing the doorbell and calling her on the phone, be thankful that it is only a NCNS.

She could be incapacitated with a medical emergency inside, and you will never forgive yourself by choosing to walk away instead of breaking down the door to save her.

Worse yet, she could have been fatally assaulted by her last client, and you have now become the prime suspect because of your fingerprint on her doorbell and the calling record of your phone.
Wow WTF
  • MC
  • 12-21-2013, 05:35 PM
Okay, I'll amend it to one of my fears.