Nordic Method and Trafficking

From an article in another thread about the 'Nordic Method':

"Men who buy sex and provide the demand that fuels trafficking..."

Who believes this? I don't. My erections have absolutely nothing to do with an individual mistreating another for profit. My eating an ear of corn has nothing to do with Monsanto's dubious genetic enginerring. Both of those negatives are fueled by greed and a lack of integrity that have nothing to do with me being horny or hungry.
This is the danger ahead, our enemies want to come after us. Beware of the "Nordic Model":

http://www.equalitynow.org/sites/def...c_Model_EN.pdf Originally Posted by jokacz
so I can find it latter. too dam lazy to read right now.
tired from a M&G at AC Christmas party
so I can find it latter. too dam lazy to read right now.
tired from a M&G at AC Christmas party Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Good idea, thanks. I didn't reead the whole thing and I wasn't partying. Hope it was a good time.
normally I do not like to go to the AC party's. But I knew some eccie members where going. I went and did have a good time. Strange errr never mind. Hope a thread starts. And will end the hijack and get on topic.

I find the the symbol on the doc interesting. ♂ and ♀ together as one with = in the middle. I could use that as a symbol for my game. Along with many other guys and gals here. My now UTR ATF fond providing sexually liberating from the time she first started. When another I see got better with age not really into it at first. Where part of the game now seems to be pull each other in, then away if it gets uncomfy(mmm not a word??). Playing control and other mind games on each other at free will.

With above at mind. Why can't they just go after keep it off the street. Along with going after the slavery part some find themselves in. If its free will, its ok.

For me I found some of it I agree. Most of it IMHO is BS. MP's seemed more free will to me. AMP's was a mix, with better service most of the time. But at the AMP's it became increasingly not easy finding out who knew what they where getting into, and who was lied to becoming trapped into a slave deal. So I stopped going. I found I liked the ones that said they knew what they where getting into better. Along with a sad gut feeling sorry for the ones that where lied to and trapped.
osd good party eh
osd good party eh Originally Posted by bjwstw
ok I will start another thread.