Question about Best and Worst providers

I was thinking about this after a bad experience where I go to see another black girl and she had a beautiful booty but did not make it to doing anything due to the odor. I experience this with almost all the black women I been with and I love a sexy black woman but that smell is just....UGHH!!...I asked a black friend of mine one time about that smell and he told me you just got to get use to it....WTF.. Who wants to get use to that. And it is not just black women though...I have experienced some STANK with a lot of Latin women and few white girls..

And so the question I was thinking was what is the best thing liked about experience with provider and the worst one?

My best is that providers so sexual, open and make for some fun or wild sex.
My worst is a provider not knowing how to keep her kitty clean and you would think this is a must in this business.

I know there many clients and the repeated sex that occurs, but take the time to keep it clean. I have even shown up to a providers place and saw a client coming out and when I go in, I knew she did not shower or clean up and I immediately left.....NASTY!!!

There are three providers I experienced that with here.....PM if want.

So are there any providers with a truly delicious and amazing smelling kitty? Other than with my sext white woman experiences..i have lost confidence in my Latin and black women.....Id love to find one that would bring me back and say...MMM
...i have lost confidence in my Latin and black women.....Id love to find one that would bring me back and say...MMM Originally Posted by spank_my_monkey76
And calling them smelly was the best strategy you could come up with?
Sorry you had to go through that, that's awful.
Did you tell her about her odor? You should have told her.
Some girls jump into this business and don't even know how
to shower themselves yet. They're clueless on how to care for the 'box'

Reminds me of a verse from Too Short 'Freaky Tales'
I met this freak, her name was Beth
Her pussy got wet and it smelled like death
I was tired as Hell, I was drippin' sweat
But I was all up in her tryin' to hold my breath

You could always do like i do if someone has a bad odor
i march them right to the shower and i wash them up myself.

But in your case it's a female the other way around. If it's not a simple shower fix then she needs to run like Forrest
and get to the clinic FAST! I wouldn't care about her getting upset, heck she might appreciate you telling her.

GoodLuck!
the hell with ME finding a STRATEGY JohnnyY.......I don't need to do anything....How about they find a better STRATEGY and clean their KITTY better...haha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37w9wBmQ-hA

This is classic....perfect for this topic...Martin Lawrence told it like it was!!!! haha
the hell with ME finding a STRATEGY JohnnyY.......I don't need to do anything....How about they find a better STRATEGY and clean their KITTY better...haha! Originally Posted by spank_my_monkey76
The strategy could be to read reviews to see what other guys think. If they've said she smells then avoid her - plain and simple.
There are some guys that don't smell very good either. But some guys I see like to wash up before going to my room or bed. That makes the visit more enjoyable.
And it's not just the kitty etc. How about breath? I do not smoke but also try not to eat anything that will create offensive bad breath and always have mouthwash available, whether home or traveling.
Hey Tammie, appreciate post but I did not have issue with breath....the issue was with their kitty!....I know where the stank came from!
I understand that, I was just making an observation that sometimes breath can also be a turn off.
I keep my kitty clean and smelling fresh. Bathing after every visit, not just shower because shower doesn't always clean her good.
This answers both questions at the same time:

ATTITUDE ATTITUDE ATTITUDE
And it's not just the kitty etc. How about breath? I do not smoke but also try not to eat anything that will create offensive bad breath and always have mouthwash available, whether home or traveling. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
So I guess gyros and onions before an appt would be a bad idea?
So I guess gyros and onions before an appt would be a bad idea? Originally Posted by Poet Laureate
Lol u are such a goof ball