Please Excuse Me

I wanted to apologize to those i saw yesterday that didnt feel I fulfilled my end of our agreement. I had an issue yesterday so I kept going to the bathroom. I'm sorry if i startled you or made u uncomfortable. I'm sorry to say I will no longer be offering greek for a menu item. For the 420 friendly visitors, please keep all smoking materials at home. I will not be partaking in the consuption of any illegal substance nor will i accept drugs, or anything other than cash, as compe.sation for my time.
I am very very new to eccie but I will do everything within my capabilities to provide a comfortable environment and an exciting experience.

To everyone that came to see me that told me they had a great time and really had a great time, Thank You To the people that told me to my face they had a great time but didnt, I apologize. I am working at being the best me always, so throw me suggestions. I am a big girl you can be honest with me if you did not enjoy the time we spent together.
  • Toyz
  • 04-19-2014, 06:44 PM
"420 Enemas". What a great new name for a punk band.

Having had 0 interaction with you til this point, I have to say the level of candor and honesty is very refreshing!

Thank you for putting this out there as embarrassing as it may have been.

Having had 0 interaction with you til this point, I have to say the level of candor and honesty is very refreshing! Originally Posted by Bob McV
Agreed, Bob.

If anything, this seems like a level of customer service that would only make me more likely to want to pay you a visit.
Agreed, Bob.

If anything, this seems like a level of customer service that would only make me more likely to want to pay you a visit. Originally Posted by Schmafty
Thanks guys. I try to be honest unlike that Tatted_Gentleman guy that told me to my face he enjoyed my service but then wrote a negative review.
Thanks guys. I try to be honest unlike that Tatted_Gentleman guy that told me to my face he enjoyed my service but then wrote a negative review. Originally Posted by Miss Aubree210
Sweetie you need to have "thick" skin in this business! Everyone has a bad day! And the best thing to do about a NO REVIEW (Or a blank review in this case) is offer a NICE review special and cover it up with shit loads of yeses!
  • Toyz
  • 04-19-2014, 09:51 PM
Don't sweat it sweetie...anal makes people do crazy shit...or is it anal makes people shit crazy? I get them confused...
Don't sweat it sweetie...anal makes people do crazy shit...or is it anal makes people shit crazy? I get them confused... Originally Posted by Toyz
Thank you
Sweetie you need to have "thick" skin in this business! Everyone has a bad day! And the best thing to do about a NO REVIEW (Or a blank review in this case) is offer a NICE review special and cover it up with shit loads of yeses! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Thank you for the advice also. I am okay seriously. I know I cant post on the review so I posted here.
any girl that admits she has poopy tummy is ok in my book!!
any girl that admits she has poopy tummy is ok in my book!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Sigh.....
I wanna stroke ears and rub your fuzzy tummy!
Don't sweat it sweetie...anal makes people do crazy shit...or is it anal makes people shit crazy? I get them confused... Originally Posted by Toyz
That is the hazard when doing anal.
In all actuality, even when enemas and anal douches are used it doesn't mean things are gonna be completely cleaned out. Diet can also be an obstacle. Too much greasy or fast food can cause tummy issues esp during Greek.
Interesting apology
I've never offered Greek
I think I know why now ..
...ouch acct disabled