BP Fara - NC/NS

First time I have posted here, but I am sick of making appointments and then then not hearing from the provider. I made an appointment with Fara via text last night for noon today. We were all set, I had the address and told her I would confirm in the morning just to make sure she could still make it. She said OK. Tried from 10 am until noon and never got a text reply; she never answered her phone or returned msgs; nothing (4:00 now and still haven't heard anything). I had a plan B nearby so I went ahead and drove to her site hoping she might contact me, but she never did. Luckily plan B worked out but the whole thing still pissed me off. I know things happen and appointments can't be made, but when I have to cancel I always let the provider know that I won't make it. Have had this happen 3 times lately and am really annoyed.
Link to BP ad: http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-fara-is-ready-to-please-you-22/21827601
Was really enticed by the review saying she looked like Sabrina the Teenage witch. I guess her phone doesn't work in the other realm though........
Sorry that happened to you sweetie, glad your day got better
There are plenty of reliable girls available..just do some research ahead of time. BP is not the best place for anything imho.
Sorry that happened to you ...
Too bad... she looks hott in these pics....

Her Ad: http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ou-22/21827601

Hey guys don't miss this HOT, YOUNG, Beauty. I am ready to give you the best BODY RUB EVER. LET ME RUB MY HANDS ALL UP AND DOWN YOUR BODY. They don't call me FARA for nothing.

CALL ME NOW, ask for FARA @ 832-988-6533

INCALL ONLY – NO OUTCALLS - PROFESSIONAL MEN ONLY
NO (AFRICAN AMERICAN / BLACK MEN) - SO DON'T CALL OR TEXT, YOU WILL NOT BE SEEN..

Pics 100% real
Poster's age: 22

• Post ID: 21827601 houston
Email this ad

Welcome to BP life.
Stick and move. There will be others ..........
The magic Plan "B"
I nailed her Monday night, and she was flaky to get something set with. That said, she looks just like the pics.