Alert of attempt rape.

Seems like ReinaSTL was alerting providers to black men rather than one hobbyist who is demented.
Seems like ReinaSTL was alerting providers to black men rather than one hobbyist who is demented. Originally Posted by stocklvr
Apparently reading comprehension is not strong in you. She alerted everybody to the situation and stated the individual was black, she made no other comment, so please take your race baiting bullshit somewhere else.
Seems like ReinaSTL was alerting providers to black men rather than one hobbyist who is demented. Originally Posted by stocklvr
Regardless of what it seems ReinaSTL's intent was like, stick to what you see in front of you. We can assume all day long, but we are not supposed to try to figure out what someone means. It's pretty cut and dry based on what was presented. Daisy was badly hurt by an AA.
Regardless of what it seems ReinaSTL's intent was like, stick to what you see in front of you. We can assume all day long, but we are not supposed to try to figure out what someone means. It's pretty cut and dry based on what was presented. Daisy was badly hurt by an AA. Originally Posted by whatstheplay
That seems straight forward to me. Nothing implied, and no one with any ability in reading comprehension would read it another way.

If Daisy was badly hurt by a "fat old white guy", or a "five foot 60 plus year old asian"

NO ONE would read "fat old white guy" or a "five foot 60 plus year old asian" as anything else than a physical description of the assailant.

Does anyone think, if so you are not thinking, that someone who is "five foot 60 plus year old asian" would take it personally that his physical description matched that of the assailant?

Get real people.

JR
  • Cleo
  • 08-16-2016, 01:28 PM
That seems straight forward to me. Nothing implied, and no one with any ability in reading comprehension would read it another way.

If Daisy was badly hurt by a "fat old white guy", or a "five foot 60 plus year old asian"

NO ONE would read "fat old white guy" or a "five foot 60 plus year old asian" as anything else than a physical description of the assailant.

Does anyone think, if so you are not thinking, that someone who is "five foot 60 plus year old asian" would take it personally that his physical description matched that of the assailant?

Get real people.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Do you not notice the difference in the descriptions you gave versus the description originally given in that thread? You gave body type, age group, race. That sir is known as a description. If someone said "raped by a white guy," or "Asian guy'," that sir would not be a description. It's less helpful and leaves room for speculation as to the tone, motivation, and agenda of the poster. What makes it worse is they have photos of the guy. Where is the mentioning of size, body type, age group, hair style, whether or not the accused has facial hair? How about we leave all of those descriptive items out and simply state that the guy is "black." Because as we all know, it's expected of them, right grand wizard?
Do you not notice the difference in the descriptions you gave versus the description originally given in that thread? You gave body type, age group, race. That sir is known as a description. If someone said "raped by a white guy," or "Asian guy'," that sir would not be a description. It's less helpful and leaves room for speculation as to the tone, motivation, and agenda of the poster. What makes it worse is they have photos of the guy. Where is the mentioning of size, body type, age group, hair style, whether or not the accused has facial hair? How about we leave all of those descriptive items out and simply state that the guy is "black." Because as we all know, it's expected of them, right grand wizard? Originally Posted by Cleo
Was he black or wasn't he. If he was a black man, should it have been stated he was Asian? You would not bat an eye had he been white and it was stated a "white guy". I could see the problem if it was reported he was a black guy and he was white. I guess in this PC world its always got to be some racism. SMFH.
.......I guess in this PC world its always got to be some racism. SMFH. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Sad, but true.

Assuming the OP stated the ass clown was a 'Black guy' in and of itself implies no racism. It simply adds a minimal description of race. It's what you do with the info afterwards that leads down the long road of racism.
  • Cleo
  • 08-17-2016, 10:26 AM
Was he black or wasn't he. If he was a black man, should it have been stated he was Asian? You would not bat an eye had he been white and it was stated a "white guy". I could see the problem if it was reported he was a black guy and he was white. I guess in this PC world its always got to be some racism. SMFH. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Actually, I would feel the same as I do if he were white and it was simply stated, "white guy." Unfortunately you do not know me personally so it would be natural for you to be skeptical of me saying that.

Racism isn't an "internet problem," it is a "real world" problem. One that will never go away. False claims and rampant accusations when it does not exist is as much a problem. Denying the existence of, or turning a blind eye to it is a huge problem as well.

My own personal feelings here, as long as we choose to allow prejudice to be divisive force among us, we are irreversibly "F'ed."
Actually, I would feel the same as I do if he were white and it was simply stated, "white guy." Unfortunately you do not know me personally so it would be natural for you to be skeptical of me saying that.

Racism isn't an "internet problem," it is a "real world" problem. One that will never go away. False claims and rampant accusations when it does not exist is as much a problem. Denying the existence of, or turning a blind eye to it is a huge problem as well.

My own personal feelings here, as long as we choose to allow prejudice to be divisive force among us, we are irreversibly "F'ed." Originally Posted by Cleo
I agree. And IMO, well said.
Lets do something we all probably could agree on that could stop
most of these awful attacks on providers. As you may or may not know, Amnesty International is pushing for the legalization of prostitution, declaring it a human right !! The website moveon.org has a petition going to send it to our legislators to demand legalization. I agree. Give our providers a safe place to work !!
Do you not notice the difference in the descriptions you gave versus the description originally given in that thread? You gave body type, age group, race. That sir is known as a description. If someone said "raped by a white guy," or "Asian guy'," that sir would not be a description. It's less helpful and leaves room for speculation as to the tone, motivation, and agenda of the poster. What makes it worse is they have photos of the guy. Where is the mentioning of size, body type, age group, hair style, whether or not the accused has facial hair? How about we leave all of those descriptive items out and simply state that the guy is "black." Because as we all know, it's expected of them, right grand wizard? Originally Posted by Cleo
Sir, most of us learned to read an comprehend starting in the first grade.

So sad that you let emotion and prejudice color your thought process. It does't have to be that way. You know you are wrong. Just saying something doesn't make it right.

I read "Mein Kampf" by Aldoph Hitler when I was 15. Even then I immediately recognized that just because it was written down didn't mean it was not just plain bull shit.

Keep talking: everyone is laughing at you, not with you.

JR
  • Cleo
  • 08-19-2016, 10:16 PM
Sir, most of us learned to read an comprehend starting in the first grade.

So sad that you let emotion and prejudice color your thought process. It does't have to be that way. You know you are wrong. Just saying something doesn't make it right.

I read "Mein Kampf" by Aldoph Hitler when I was 15. Even then I immediately recognized that just because it was written down didn't mean it was not just plain bull shit.

Keep talking: everyone is laughing at you, not with you.

You really do go out of your way to be that much of a dumbass, don't you? Oh and don't worry, no one is noticing the clever way you try and hide saying the same two things in every one of your rebuttals. It basically goes, (in that tired, whiney old man poopy pants voice), "you're emotional & you can't read." For example, saying "Asian male" narrows it down to only about 1.5 billion people. If you consider that a description, I feel sorry for you. Either way, go find your nurse and tell her you need a bath as you sir, through the words of your own mouth, have just made another "stinky!" 💩
You really do go out of your way to be that much of a dumbass, don't you? Oh and don't worry, no one is noticing the clever way you try and hide saying the same two things in every one of your rebuttals. It basically goes, (in that tired, whiney old man poopy pants voice), "you're emotional & you can't read." For example, saying "Asian male" narrows it down to only about 1.5 billion people. If you consider that a description, I feel sorry for you. Either way, go find your nurse and tell her you need a bath as you sir, through the words of your own mouth, have just made another "stinky!" 💩 Originally Posted by Cleo
Duh, how many asian males are there in Kansas City. The asian population is pretty small; so it is a description. About 13% of the population is black, or about 6.5% of the population in Kansas City is a black male.

Thus, saying the guy you are looking for is a black male eliminates about 93.5% of the population of Kansas City.

Not a description? Duh!

Being offensive, doesn't make you correct in your statements.

JR
  • Cleo
  • 08-21-2016, 01:27 AM

...Thus, saying the guy you are looking for is a black male eliminates about 93.5% of the population of Kansas City.

Yes, it is a description, an extremely vague one. Useless in all practical applications. We have roughly 1500 police officers on the KCPD. With your "black male" description, they now have 13500 suspects. That leaves each member of the force a little over 90 people each to track down and investigate regarding a particular crime. When "black, 6' tall, 200+ lbs, short hair, mustache, red shirt & blue shoes, and a tattoo" rules out 95 percent or better of those remaining suspects.

Not to mention the fact that those 95 percent or better don't have to suffer the indignity of having their friends, families, coworkers, and neighbors questioned about what they know about him. Nor do they have to suffer being brought in for questioning about a crime they didn't commit due to the simple fact that they simply don't resemble the perpetrator. You are right sir, yours is a description, one that works better if our objective is to cast dispersions towards a particular group of people rather than apprehending a criminal.