Ok I'm done....Eating Ass Is Not All That Its Hyped Up To Be

I just ate this girls ass and I'm done with ass eating. I tried it a few times and each time no issue with cleanliness. It's just a bland taste on a clean ass. Nothing exotic at all. I was expecting to get closer to god after eating ass but I feel the same. Therefore my search for higher meaning continues.
I was expecting to get closer to god after eating ass but I feel the same. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Only ass worth eating is midget ass.....ask Trent Reznor about “Closer”....ijs
Flavor comes with depth.
^^^^^ True.....gotta get that tongue in there deep enough to taste that breakfast she ate earlier at IHOP......
Yeah, I want to know what flavor of chewing gum she prefers !!!!!

Flavor comes with depth. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
I....

• pxmcc
  • 08-24-2018, 12:05 AM
you're doin it all wrong..
Therefore my search for higher meaning continues. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
With your ideology....you'll never find it!!
In summation, the OP gives up eating ass and goes back to kissing ass.
^^^^^ True.....gotta get that tongue in there deep enough to taste that breakfast she ate earlier at IHOP...... Originally Posted by Russ38
You really take it serious huh? Lol....just keep the scope near by
Like my mom always said, never eat a hookers asshole.
Maybe he would have been happier if he had found a piece of pecan pie
Like my mom always said, never eat a hookers asshole. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I was referring to a RW girl...but what's the difference between RW and Hooker when eating ass? I do believe "most" hookers are cleaner than "most" RW girls. Just an observation
Maybe he would have been happier if he had found a piece of pecan pie Originally Posted by tbone2u
You'd be correct if you said banana pudding, watermelon, or fried chicken. ;-)
I was referring to a RW girl...but what's the difference between RW and Hooker when eating ass? I do believe "most" hookers are cleaner than "most" RW girls. Just an observation Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Less dicks.