biden brings us all together

ahhh yes, biden wants unity for all americans, god bless his little soul

this is how you do it. give relief to only minority farmers, not white farmers.........yes lets bring unity

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...?ocid=msedgntp
I can just feel the UNITY out there....can you?
I usually feel something hard getting shoved up my ass, is that the feelign of unity/
He unified us alright. He unified us by raising all of our taxes.
BOHICA
ill just say this

any person who would lie to me and twist the truth to advance what they believe

any one who would disrespect someone who i respect who worked hard to make my life better in spite of their constant hate for them and using lies and deceit to destroy them and all they accomplished

anyone who will take from me what i have worked for all my life because they want something that is contrary to what i believe

anyone who aims to do everything i disagree with and take from me to make it happen

and then ask me to join them. they are not only ignorant, arrogant , but in total denial of truth, fairness, reality and self respect.
I usually feel something hard getting shoved up my ass, is that the feeling of unity? Originally Posted by sjomonty
BOHICA Originally Posted by happyjak
Bend Over Here It Comes Again!!
Who has Biden helped? Transgenders and the human and drug trafficking Cartels as far as I can tell.
Sometimes balance means giving to others what has been wrongfully denied them in the past. Not reparations, but balancing the scale moving forward. Even the USDA admitted their fault...maybe I'm not up to date on how white supremacists have been held back...white farmers haven't according to the USDA.

The USDA has admitted it systematically denied Blacks and other people of color access to the same loan and grant programs that have helped generations of white farmers get the financing they needed to hold onto their land in lean years and even expand their operations.
Sometimes balance means giving to others what has been wrongfully denied them in the past. Not reparations, but balancing the scale moving forward. Even the USDA admitted their fault...maybe I'm not up to date on how white supremacists have been held back...white farmers haven't according to the USDA.

The USDA has admitted it systematically denied Blacks and other people of color access to the same loan and grant programs that have helped generations of white farmers get the financing they needed to hold onto their land in lean years and even expand their operations. Originally Posted by gt1979
I would have respectfully and thoughtfully replied to your post until I got to the part where you are basically suggesting people complaining about these actions are nothing more than white supremacists

It was a good post but you had to throw that crap in there and ruin it
He should let Heels up Harris speak to foreign leaders:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jLQHbENsJeK0/

Will Biden take him up?

https://api.parler.com/l/L16mo

The world knows Biden is a fraud, a farce. What a shame.
Anyone know the days the bookies are saying when he will resign then it will be official, president Harris, all Obuma’s doing.
If Putin wants to drop Biden with one punch, show the money chain to Hunter the FBI won’t release.
Putin offered to debate Biden on a next-day basis but Biden won't do it till someone can get his questions screened and the answers put on index cards.