Now Its Time

So, Whispers has been spreading lies about me. So please let me know when the next gathering is. It is time that Whispers and I meet FACE TO FACE.
  • Toyz
  • 04-12-2015, 10:31 AM
So, Whispers has been spreading lies about me. So please let me know when the next gathering is. It is time that Whispers and I meet FACE TO FACE. Originally Posted by dante0322

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-oinyjsk0
So, Whispers has been spreading lies about me.

Lies? What lies? I would not think you believe everything you hear although you do grandstand where you can on any soapbox you think can support you.......

So please let me know when the next gathering is. It is time that Whispers and I meet FACE TO FACE. Originally Posted by dante0322

Gathering? You need an audience?

Sugars this afternoon around 2 if you like.

I'll buy the first round.

But will you be totally fixated on me? There will be a couple of pretty hot naked chicks there and it will be rather annoying to them if I get all the attention.

But will you be totally fixated on me? There will be a couple of pretty hot naked chicks there and it will be rather annoying to them if I get all the attention. Originally Posted by Whispers
Boss you better read this before you go.... IJS

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1352331
Boss you better read this before you go.... IJS

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1352331 Originally Posted by Still Looking

hmmmm......................... .?????

Originally Posted by Whispers
If you are already there I am running late Dante.... SL brought up a valid point
I knew you weren't going to show up. I waited.
excuse me? LOL!

DJ - white guy in a vest and tie open... top button un buttoned.....

waitress in jeans getting on back stage with AA stripper.... one girl on stage celebrating her 21st birthday... but wait.."I'm celebrating it all month long!"......

guy on the patio cooking crawfish..... maybe 10 people in the club......at the time.....

I was the only old round white guy in the place...... not hard to pick out.
I knew you weren't going to show up. I waited. Originally Posted by dante0322

Oh oh T̶o̶y̶z̶, I think someone has a crush on you! Originally Posted by dante0322

Sorry dude I have no bone to pick here with you or our dearly departed...
My stinger made me do it. He looooves instigating, especially in a chick fight! Cool!

��I guess that's just emo"HO HO"tion.
We won't see you around till coed settles down, that's emo"HO"tion!��

*curtseys

PEACE
Dante, what are you going to do when you see whispers tho?

Just wondering!

Fuck it! I'm going to call up there and request the DJ play...
Dante, what are you going to do when you see whispers tho?

Just wondering!

Fuck it! I'm going to call up there and request the DJ play...
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

This might work better....dantea0322's backers are disappearing faster a gallon bucket of cool whip at Kirstie Alley's house!

R.I.P. dant-I mean, Freddy.
Whispers if you do meet Dante0322 you best play this for him "first".

This has all the drama of a showdown during 5th grade recess.
Except it was a NCNS!!! What the fuck happened to manners? If you are going to be a dick, double down and show! Otherwise, you are just a fucking SHOW!
Except it was a NCNS!!! What the fuck happened to manners? If you are going to be a dick, double down and show! Otherwise, you are just a fucking SHOW! Originally Posted by Usual suspects
Exactly!

When Whispers and I refer to the "Usual Suspects" we are referring to the listed ones in whispers sig line! No disrespect intended.