for that wierd guy with 300 reviews

Still looking, why are you too scared to kiss a girl? Are you perhaps secretly gay? Come out the closet if you need to man
ummm, who are you ????
LOL new profile today first post, no this isnt interesting lol
  • tzv13
  • 05-23-2015, 06:11 PM
You need to show some respect to the Godfather.
I'm just saying the guy is blowing a fortune on these women and yet he's too scared to kiss one of them. guys got issues or his balls never dropped
I do find it funny though lol
Haters, crybabies, and whiners got his tongue ....
You need to show some respect to the Goddather. Originally Posted by tzv13
"Goddather"

Did you mean Godfather?

That be Whispers.

SL is a mere minion.
Haters, crybabies, and whiners got his tongue .... Originally Posted by fun2come
Haha either that or he still thinks girls have kuddies, haha GROW UP ALREADY still looking. Or should we just call you still scared from now on?
  • tzv13
  • 05-23-2015, 06:46 PM
Nope SL is the Godfather. He brings in tons of new talent, test drives the new local providers, and showcases other beautiful ladies.

Have yet to see anything from Whispers.
I'm just saying the guy is blowing a fortune on these women and yet he's too scared to kiss one of them. guys got issues or his balls never dropped Originally Posted by Austintexxxas

".......he's too scared to kiss one of them."

Maybe he doesn't want to taste another man's spooge......

He'd be sadly mistaken if he thinks these hawt young thangs are exclusive to him.

Oh shit!

What if one of these young vixens had seen Whispers earlier in the day and then SL DID kiss her?

The mind reels thinking of the possibilities.........

Would that be "gay"?

".......he's too scared to kiss one of them."

Maybe he doesn't want to taste another man's spooge......

He'd be sadly mistaken if he thinks these hawt young thangs are exclusive to him.

Oh shit!

What if one of these young vixens had seen Whispers earlier in the day and then SL DID kiss her?

The mind reels thinking of the possibilities.........

Would that be "gay"?

Originally Posted by Observing
Who are you? Still lookings secret boy friend?
Does anyone else find this akward?
Dude , why the fuck do you care? Why come on here and start shit for no reason ? I don't think you will be very popular , your acting like an idiot! Who give a shit what SL does, I just appreciate his reviews and pics, as you should fool!
Dude this is serious
Hahaha I also heard still looking had a really small dick from a lot of providers