Trump's tapes

Trump is supposed to turn over the tapes of his conversation with Comey by Friday. Do you think these tapes exist or are the just a fabrication
Trump is supposed to turn over the tapes of his conversation with Comey by Friday. Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
Who said that (besides you)? Or is this more Fake News!
Who said that (besides you)? Or is this more Fake News! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You must live so far out in the sticks you get the 6:00 pm news at 9:00.
Who said that (besides you)? Or is this more Fake News! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I said nothing, just inquiring.you comment makes no sense
why does it not make sense?

who said he was to turn over tapes by Friday?

that's a legitimate question
I believe it was the 9th when they gave him 2 weeks. That would make it Friday the 23rd. As in this Friday.
Here's what his Lawyer said:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_...f_the_tapes_by

I doubt there are any tapes. President Trump never said there were any tapes. He tweeted that Comey better HOPE there were no taps. That word Hope? Pretty familiar, huh.

The MSM is being played like a cheap fiddle again. The President knows exactly how to pull their string. And guess what. He enjoys doing it.
I believe it was the 9th when they gave him 2 weeks. That would make it Friday the 23rd. As in this Friday. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Is "they" another anonymous source?

Like I said ... Fake News.

You all create fake bullshit deadlines and then whine like babies when the fake bullshit deadlines are not met. Just like you ask dumbass questions and then demand answers!!!!

No wonder you all supported HillariousNoMore! You believed her!

"The Russians did it. Then Comey did it. Now the polls were wrong!

Is anyone keeping up with the latest numbers on noncitizens voting in 2016 general elections? Or is that a "nonTopic"? What, no recounts?
Trump is supposed to turn over the tapes of his conversation with Comey by Friday. Do you think these tapes exist or are the just a fabrication Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
With how many times we saw obama and his team/groups IGNORE freedom of information requests, i can't see how the DEMS can go frothing at the mouth that trump doesn't release these tapes (if they exist).
With how many times we saw obama and his team/groups IGNORE freedom of information requests, i can't see how the DEMS can go frothing at the mouth that trump doesn't release these tapes (if they exist). Originally Posted by garhkal
The whining, pouting coloring book champs are merely deflecting.

NOTHING has gotten traction in their quiver of Fake News accusations!
Double post.
Is "they" another anonymous source?

Like I said ... Fake News.

You all create fake bullshit deadlines and then whine like babies when the fake bullshit deadlines are not met. Just like you ask dumbass questions and then demand answers!!!!

No wonder you all supported HillariousNoMore! You believed her!

"The Russians did it. Then Comey did it. Now the polls were wrong!

Is anyone keeping up with the latest numbers on noncitizens voting in 2016 general elections? Or is that a "nonTopic"? What, no recounts? Originally Posted by LexusLover
What a fucking idiot you are.I just commented on what was said. If you are so fucking smart you could have looked it up yourself.
https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...US105D20160606

http://www.providencejournal.com/new...over-his-memos
What a fucking idiot you are.[/url] Originally Posted by MT Pockets
As long as you keep believing Fake News then you're the "idiot"!

So (playing along with your childish antics) what happens to the POTUS if he doesn't produce "the tapes" on "Friday"?

You gonna whine some more? Fire him? Call him a "liar"?

You're the "idiot" in the room. "commenting"?????

MTP:I believe it was the 9th when they gave him 2 weeks. That would make it Friday the 23rd. As in this Friday.
This was a simple question, you trolls go off on tangents. Do you think he has tapes or not., simple yes or no. Btw bring Obama into this is stupid. Trump did say Comey better hope, then when pushed he said you will see. Now again yes or no do you think he has tape. Btw he said he had proof Obama tapped trump tower, we never saw that. Any other answer is background noise
Any other answer is background noise .... Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
.... ANY answer would be pure speculation and hardly worth a thread!