Obama's legacy,

I'd like to start an organized discussion of Obama's legacy. It'd be kinda fun, and informative at the same time.

It would be nice to have a thread on each specific accomplishment that he would claim. For example, we could have a discussion about:

Obama and Hillary have claimed to be the driving force for Muammar Gaddafi's death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Muammar_Gaddafi

Given that Gaddafi turned over his weapons of mass destruction under that agreement that he would not be targeted by the USA, Hillary's quote "We came, We saw, He died" seems unreasonable, but truthful.

Given this example, no dictator will ever give up power, or capability, peacefully again. Obama and his minions acted like a fascist thugs.

We could start a thread discussing each of his specific "accomplishments". I predict that the end result will be that he was an utter and complete failure.

Can we have some fun, and expose the truth, at the same time?
we had a brief discussion about Qaddafi in another thread.l

the Libya intervention was a major, major mistake.

Qaddafi was not threat. Obama and the Euro lunatics thought he was a threat to them in a different way. they used Qaddafi's legitimate use of force against the rebels threatening his country against him calling it "mass murder". they also succeeded in undermining the relationship he had with the several tribes in libya. Qaddafi did warn that Al quiada infiltrated his country.
The USA had an implicit agreement with him to not fuck with him if he gave up his WMD's.

He gave them up. Hillary's quote was "We came, We saw, He died".

The long term effect of that betrayal is incalculably large. No thug is every going to give up peacefully ever again.

The instigation of the civil war in Libya is a separate, and much more disgusting topic. I'd hoped to have a thread on each of Obama's individual "accomplishments".
SNORT
SNORT Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are still carrying the torch for that douche bag jerkoff? He was a crappy president and you're a crappy American. You both are crappy people. Snort that up your Zionist pig ass.

Jim
Are still carrying the torch for that douche bag jerkoff? He was a crappy president and you're a crappy American. You both are crappy people. Snort that up your Zionist pig ass.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
how is assup a zionist?
how is assup a zionist? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Because he's for anything that will bring this country to it's knees, where he obviously spends most of his time.

Jim
Because he's for anything that will bring this country to it's knees, where he obviously spends most of his time.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Which is part of Obaminable's Legacy?
Trumps taking care of Obamas legacy. When he's done, you wouldn't know Obama was ever a POTUS.
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2017, 06:46 AM
Ok...you stupid fuckers are saying that taking out Gaddafi was bad. Yet say nothing about what precipitated that....Bush taking out Saddam. Which was only about a 100 times worse blunder.

Why is that? Is it because you silly fuckers supported the invasion of Iraq?

So I find it strange how some of you idiots are so ignorant of your hypocrisy. LexyLiar being the biggest.

Now you're supporting Putin and Trump. The New World Order, Leaders!

Trumps taking care of Obamas legacy. When he's done, you wouldn't know Obama was ever a POTUS. Originally Posted by bambino
He wasn't. A zero is just that: zero! WTF is another example.
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2017, 07:26 AM
He wasn't. A zero is just that: zero! WTF is another example. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LexyLiar was a huge fan of taking out Saddam.

Do any of you think that adds to GWB 's legacy? How about the debt GWB piled up?

Now we have Trump wanting to take out the Syrian leader...there seems to be a pattern here.

You dumbshits support Republicans taking out leaders from other countries but not Democrats doing so.

Some of us think it idiotic no matter who the President is.
^^^^^ SPAM

^^^^^^^^^^^^

The New Spam Man!
1-2 years ago I started a thread to speak highly of Obama's accomplishments while in office. Invited everyone to contribute, even the more progressive members of this board. The thread went nowhere and most of the progs remained silent. It wasn't a joke. I believe I started with the decriminalization aspect.

Khaddafi paid all the fines related to the Pan Am bombing and was, as far as I knew, living up to all the US agreements. He was a bad man though. Dunno why Obama decided to take him out.
Let's not forget about the 0zombie Queens Black Genocide in Libya. Her and the Hillhag should be real proud of that one!
The 0zombie Queen built that!

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...black-genocide

or

4 months into office the 0zombie Queen has already done a international apology tour, that would last for 8 long years of it's entire term...

Barack Obama's Top 10 Apologies: How the President Has Humiliated a SuperpowerJune 2, 2009

http://www.heritage.org/europe/repor...ted-superpower