Please enlighten me on this question

If Trump is so inherently evil, the anti-Christ, and hitler all rolled up into one, as some make him out to be, why would 55,000 democrat voting citizens of Pennsylvania change their party affiliation from democrat.

The GOP has whittled down that lead this year to a 297,824 margin. When comparing registered voters this election year to 2020, Democrats face a net loss of 257,281 voters, while Republicans have a net gain of 428,537 registered voters.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/key...s-favoring-gop
I guess you will have to wait for your answer from the some who make him out to be.
They became Satanists
Maybe they switched so they could vote for Nikki Haley.
No one would be able to enlighten you. You've taken two things that are completely unrelated and asked a crowd of internet people to make you smart. They can't. From what I read on here that you post, no one can.
Uh, maybe they didn’t switch at all. Maybe they were not counted to begin with. Or maybe illegal aliens.

And as we’re finding out, women are currently turning out in record numbers. Trump will not be getting the votes he thinks he will from republican women because he’s a pig.
Uh, maybe they didn’t switch at all. Maybe they were not counted to begin with. Or maybe illegal aliens.

And as we’re finding out, women are currently turning out in record numbers. Trump will not be getting the votes he thinks he will from republican women because he’s a pig. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

and how many republican women do you know? in Texas or Pennsylvania?