86 yr. old man dies before engaging in three-way he won in contest

An 86 yr. old man died just before engaging in the three-way he won at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch in a Howard Stern contest. Instead of getting laid he got laid to rest.

Kinda sad and funny at the same time. You just can't make this shit up.

Huffington Post story.

USA Today story.
And people wonder why some of us have age limits. A few years ago I had a no call no show from someone, was odd for him to do this. Then I get an email from his buddy a week later he died about 2 hours before our appt time, heart attack. He was 55. Men would get pissed at the age limit, but ya know, that scared me. What would I do with a dead body in my bed? Seriously...
Lol I do see older men and I walways joke if anything happened to you during this I promise to put your clothes back on and go put you in your car..haha
Sad. However the winner didn't make it so the prize should go th the runner up. What's fair is fair.
um no thanks keeki, how would I get him to the car, cameras, etc. Seriously...Ill take the hate mail any day over having to take the risk.

Not to offend the older fellas, that just scared me a bit.
um no thanks keeki, how would I get him to the car, cameras, etc. Seriously...Ill take the hate mail any day over having to take the risk.

Not to offend the older fellas, that just scared me a bit. Originally Posted by chellachella
Chach - not a problem. Not your responsibility. I good hobbyist always has back up.

If I die I have two friends. They ALWAYS know when I"m going. If I don't check in, they are to:
1) Figure out if I'm dead. Or need help.

2) If I"m dead - I died at my desk. Make it happen.

3) Delete certain email accounts

4) Certain phones - to the trash.

5) Call my list of contacts

6) Probate my will

Failing to plan is planning to fail!

If there is anyone alive on this earth that you don't want to read about them finding you naked and dead - have back up.
Dang greg has it planned to a T..
  • lat
  • 12-18-2013, 08:45 PM
Wait now ! What are y'all calling old ? Cause at 51 I am just as fit and no health problems as any 30 yr old guy . I lift weights and run an mile and a half every other day so watch out I will be 55 in a few yrs and I don't intend to quit .
He left out whether or not there's insurance to pay for the after party. Does that fall under planning failure? (just couldn't resist)
poor guy -- karma was not on his side

[I have only given "one guy" a heart attack,and thank god he lived!]
poor guy -- karma was not on his side

[I have only given "one guy" a heart attack,and thank god he lived!]
I find that hard to believe Dallas I am sure you give men heart attacks all the time I know some men who are in their 50/60's and they go like they are in their 20's.
I have a standing rule in my will. If I die during sex, from natural causes, that ladies gets a large percentage of my worth.
GOD BLESS HIS MERRY SOUL.. I HAVE THE SAME CUSTOMERS SINCE I WAS WORKING.. HATE TO SAY IT BUT (XMOVERS AND SHAKERS) LOL THEY ARE SOOOOO FUCKIN MEAN IN THE REAL WORLD.. SOOOO RESPECTFUL TO ME AND MY GALS.. I ADORE THEM ALL!! RIP.. AND ANOTHER THING YOUR KIDS CANT GET AHOLD OF..XXOO ANNIE
Sucks that he choked on steak and didn't die in bed with naked women.