Sweaty sex?

Is this hot or gross? Sometimes i like a sweaty guy who just worked out! Really love sweaty sex! As long as no b.o. is there!
You bet...good to get Heated up together!
Definitely hot!
sweaty can be sexy - depends on the session...
Hey SS, you have any tan lines this year? Those are Hot!
Is this hot or gross? Sometimes i like a sweaty guy who just worked out! Really love sweaty sex! As long as no b.o. is there! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
If you start clean working up a stair master level sweat together can be hot as fuck!
LOVE licking a womens sweat off her nipples ...
Hey SS, you have any tan lines this year? Those are Hot! Originally Posted by Livefornow69
NO POOL. worst summer ever. Do u? Farmers tan? Lol
I have tan lines Lol
I went out to the low-water at home few weeks ago

I don't like guys to sweat on me but if we're both working up a sweat that's cool!
Tan lines, Yes, but not a farmers... Just bottoms....love sexy tan lines, especially low in the front on the ladies.
It's hot. But of course it has to be in order to get sweaty...

I'll reveal again that I can certainly be a bit kinky - I LOVE the scent of a lady when she sweats, mostly underarm scent. And the look of a sweaty sheen on a woman is maddeningly erotic.

Any ladies feel the same way, let me know!
It's hot. But of course it has to be in order to get sweaty...

I'll reveal again that I can certainly be a bit kinky - I LOVE the scent of a lady when she sweats, mostly underarm scent. And the look of a sweaty sheen on a woman is maddeningly erotic.

Any ladies feel the same way, let me know! Originally Posted by silvrline
You nailed it!
Is this hot or gross? Sometimes i like a sweaty guy who just worked out! Really love sweaty sex! As long as no b.o. is there! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Maybe a good workout followed by a "workout?"
If it comes on together great I don't want them all nasty and then crawl all over me
Sometimes I think my thoughts are weird, but....
I have that yum image when i see a beautiful woman riding a bike, or jogging.
That, "you know that pussy is so wet right now, wonder what she tastes like."