URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/us/texas/hou...y-rubs/1504223
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westheimer and grey falls
Activities: Massage, CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Latina bombshell, perfect proportions, busty, curvy, flat stomach
Recommendation: Yes
https://adultsearch.com/us/texas/hou...y-rubs/1504223

Per her website Originally Posted by texaspapi
Her adultsearch site says no FS and don't ask, but since she asked first that's OK. Should we assume there's an upcharge for that, and if so how much? Thanks.
  • Tomes
  • 11-02-2023, 02:04 PM
  • KT7
  • 11-02-2023, 08:42 PM
Any pics?
Wrong section.
CBJ is a deal breaker.
Tried on Friday.,,scheduled with her for 1145 and she said sure, I will be waiting. Shoulda known. Arrived and texted 3x. Waited 30. Left. She texted 5 mins after I left so 35min after our scheduled time asking where was I and apologizing. Shared how rude that was and thanked her for wasting my time. She offered to make it up for today at noon. I confirmed with her at 9 and then again 11:15. Arrived 12:03. Called and left 2 messages and then texted. She said “sorry about yesterday. Can’t wait for you, sorry”. Texted her back to call me (in Spanish) and she declined. The Latin thing we all have discussed here strikes again. Just sharing my experience with Katherine. YMMV but now you have another perspective. Happy Hunting.
  • KT7
  • 11-08-2023, 10:58 PM
She sounds very sketchy. PASS
Tried on Friday.,,scheduled with her for 1145 and she said sure, I will be waiting. Shoulda known. Arrived and texted 3x. Waited 30. Left. She texted 5 mins after I left so 35min after our scheduled time asking where was I and apologizing. Shared how rude that was and thanked her for wasting my time. She offered to make it up for today at noon. I confirmed with her at 9 and then again 11:15. Arrived 12:03. Called and left 2 messages and then texted. She said “sorry about yesterday. Can’t wait for you, sorry”. Texted her back to call me (in Spanish) and she declined. The Latin thing we all have discussed here strikes again. Just sharing my experience with Katherine. YMMV but now you have another perspective. Happy Hunting. Originally Posted by Rgriffin343
What was the "offer to make it up" ? Discount, upgrade, additional time ??
She Just said she would make it up, no details.
Usually these latinas are GPS and up charge for everything. I don't trust this review unless there are more. Ain't gonna waste my $$$ in this chic
I texted with her in Spanish and she said it was too late in the day that she could meet me next day. Next day I texted back and Crickets.