Is it just me, or is it REALLY slow around here lately?

I've been looking at the board this weekend, and there has been very little activity happening. Hell, I have even sent out 4-5 emails to ladies without 1 reply. Kinda crazy since I have like 15-20 references on P411 and Date-Check to make screening easier.

Is anyone else noticing this, or is it just me?

Cheers
slow economy - slow providers - slow gents - all SLOW. It will only get worse I think imHO

LFG
I would still think the ladies would respond. They need to make a living. I feel lucky, I never seem to have that problem. Most of the regulars on here respond fairly quickly and are very accomadating.
  • MrGiz
  • 05-16-2010, 06:41 PM
I have a handfull of local NOLA faves who treat me very well. Trying to get lucky, scheduling time with one of the finer traveling girls, is always my biggest problem down there. One night in town... once every two weeks apart , makes that quite a crap shoot!

But.... It's hard to bitch about it.... my olde hometown still treats me pretty well!

Giz
I have had problems getting responses as well. I am very lucky that I do have a very reliable top notch provider that works very well with me and my volatile schedule. I know I can always call on her and she will do whatever she can to fit me in, I am a lucky guy. I know my schedule throws some of you ladies off, but when the money client calls I have to reply or my hobby fund could run dry. I have a very hectic and busy life but I choose to have it that way cuz that's how I like it.

I used to have two reliable ladies and now I have the one, I sometimes feel I need a second one back, but I keep seeing travelling ladies, they cannot be reliable regular weekly or bi-weekly ladies for me.
I was so busy last week in Lafayette & Baton Rouge that I couldnt keep up and am making a special trip in to see a couple friends next week. I'm usually only in Louisiana for about a week out of the month...
not a problem here....My biz is nice & steady.....I operate on the "build it,they will come" theory{lol}!!!!
School has consumed my life.
I don't expect more extended visits to Louisiana until beginning of August. I will be in for some weekends though. I'll be way more available come September.

Summers are always slow. Becoming Mr. Mom cuts into the hobby time.
I was just through there... barely advertised (just contacted a few gents who I know who probably wanted to hear from me) and had more business than I could handle as well and had to start referring people to an UTR friend I have there.

May be back and do the same thing. lol
must be something in the water
my biz just seems to keep increasing, lol damn cell phones! they are the devil!
I have been sooo slow that I was thinking of taking all FS options OFF the menu and going back to FBSM only !!
my biz just seems to keep increasing, lol damn cell phones! they are the devil! Originally Posted by LAVixian
you do live in the red stick area, so thats pretty much expected.
you do live in the red stick area, so thats pretty much expected. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
One of these days dilbert... I am gonna spank you
  • MrGiz
  • 05-21-2010, 12:32 AM
Hurry Up , Dilbert!!
  • BIG C
  • 05-21-2010, 06:03 AM
my biz just seems to keep increasing, lol damn cell phones! they are the devil! Originally Posted by LAVixian
Wonder why you're not set to provider yet???.....Have you sent me the email requesting to be set to VP???.....If not, then send it.....If so, then resend it.....Just remember it has to be sent from the email that's on your profile as any other email addy won't get it done.....

And for the record, I hear a lot of providers always telling me that during this time of year business does slow down a bit as guys are having to spend their otherwise disposable income on graduation gifts for kids and also many families are planning vacations and things with families.....Generally, things kinda pick back up again a week or two after the 4th of July, and then slow down again right after the beginning of school (kids need school supplies), then get going again a few weeks into September.....So basically you're just experiencing the normal peaks and valleys of the lifestyle so I wouldn't worry about it.....