Perfume? Ladies what's your favorite?

Well this may have been talked about before but cant find it anywhere... If so I appoligize...

I'm just wondering what perfume all you lovely ladies prefer to wear?
I love anything with vanilla in in:

My main staple is:

Harajuku Lovers Series: G

I love the scent, it last all day, it smells sweet but not like candy more like the nectar you get from a honey dew melon with drops of vanilla in it. I tend to think floral scents are to strong and overbearing for my personality so I am attracted to scents that are soft and subtle.

One my ATF's gave me this:
Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears

If he didn't buy it for me I never would have tried it but it smells amazing and use is as my back up if i feel like something different or run out of the Harajuku stuff.
Celine Dion "Belong" or Vera Wang "Princess"
I like Obsession or White Diamonds
there is a new perfume by gucci and i just have to have it
'Prada' by you guessed it, Prada....or 'Chance' by Chanel are what I wear when it's not so damn hot outside. I like lighter stuff in the summer, Issey Miyake 'L'Eau d'Issey' is one I like for warmer weather, along with Benefit's 'Maybe Baby'.
I like the body sprays that smell like cookies baking, like "Warm Vanillla Sugar" from Bath and Body Works. It layers well with lotions that have cocoa butter in them. I like that combination the best.

Also "Love Spell" from Victoria's Secret is absolutely amazing, I wear that on days I want a change from the vanilla. It is light and sweet and yummy! They also have a moisturizing body mist that I LOVE but I can't remember the name, it almost smells like cotton candy. It's two layers, red and clear, and you have to shake it because the body oil and perfume do not stay mixed in the bottle. I like to use that on my legs if I am in a hurry and don't have time for lotion. I wish they made it in a cocoa butter vanilla combo!

Harajuku smells GREAT but it is not packaged in a way that is really appealing to me, I prefer body sprays to perfumes.

I have smelled that cotton candy perfume on other ladies and liked it, but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet.
i love love spell!! im more of a body spray & vanilla person myself i love vanilla lace by victorias secret and sweetpea by bath & body works
Oh yeah! I forgot about Sweat Pea, I have worn that before too and really liked it!
I love Chanel Cocomadamoiselle
one of my fav clients brought me and lisalisa a bottle of our fav perfume
sucha sweetheart!!
"Bal a' Versailles" in the fall and winter.

"Happy" by Clinique in the spring and summer.
  • Jaleh
  • 09-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Chanel #5, Hypnotic Poison and Baby Phat Fabulosity
Chanel No 5

Classic and never goes out of style. I was fortunate to have gent bring me a bottle. He got alot of extra kisses. Right Jamie........wink
I Love Vanilla Fields and Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani
Givenchy-Irresistible #1
Versace-Bright Crystal
Gucci-Envy me

just a few......