A question for the married men,

I have come to realize with my short time in the hobby that hobbyist are here for many different reasons. Weather it be pleasure, an outlet, fun, or just simply because they don't get necessary treatment at home. Me myself never being married was curious to know.... Is being with a provider ever ok? Do any of you tell you significant others of you extra curricular? Not saying it's an issue if not, but was just curious to know what you all have to say? What made me ask this is that my mother who has been married quite a few times allowed her husband to treat himself to a provider from time to time just to keep things interesting. It seemed to work fine.... So guys let me know if your girls in the loop or would go crazy??

-Interested in hearing what everyone has to say-

*Kinky*Candace*Mckenzie*
The original meaning of "Don't Ask Don't Tell" before it was hijacked by Congress for the gay rights movement, was tailor made for this situation.
I have a client who is married and his wife experiences a lot of pain during intercourse.. in that case I kind of respect him for it because he is not pressuring his wife. Not sure if he tells her or not.. if I was married and my hubby participated in this hobby I would want to join though.
Ever bit od 20 years old and asking such deep, thoughtful questions.

Candace, I would venture a guess that 99.9 percent of wives would say "get a lawyer" the instant they discovered that their Hubby was screwing around with Hookers.

That other .1 percent are probably in a irreversible coma.

Just so you will know, I am not married, I am a widower. And I am over three times as old as you, hence the age comment.
... my mother who has been married quite a few times allowed her husband to treat himself to a provider from time to time just to keep things interesting. It seemed to work fine.... Originally Posted by Kinky.Candace.Mckenzie
... which husband, #1, #2, #3, etc, out of ____ husband's?
The original meaning of "Don't Ask Don't Tell" before it was hijacked by Congress for the gay rights movement, was tailor made for this situation. Originally Posted by TexanAtPlay
I could not say it better.
The original meaning of "Don't Ask Don't Tell" before it was hijacked by Congress for the gay rights movement, was tailor made for this situation. Originally Posted by TexanAtPlay
You hit the nail on the head with that.
I think my loving bride figures that I'm up to a few things, but she doesn't ask, and I don't care to share any of it with her.
Yes i just recently met a couple who had never been with anyone but each other i thought it was really amazing that she would like something like this. Only because i have heard of the crazy things jelousy brings out in some women. I thinks its a great outlet and wouldn't consider it cheating myself! Thanks for the replys keep them coming!

*Kinky*Candace*Mckenzie*
  • Laz
  • 10-17-2011, 05:25 PM
As a general rule I am not a fan of don't ask don't tell. However, general rules do not always apply to specific situations so I am not about to judge anyone else. When the SO is aware of the activity or particpating it is definitly not cheating.

I would expect the SO finding out about this hobby would typically result in a divorce. As for your mother she might be smart in allowing limited controlled hobbying to maintain domestic bliss. It would be interesting to do a study about it but it will never happen.
I'm not married now but when I was, my personal feeling was that I had made a promise I was not willing to break. That isn't a moral judgement on anyone's behavior, it's just me keeping my word.

When it hit the point I wanted to get it on with another girl, time for a divorce. A lack of sex was just one of many problems.
On the other hand, ex #2 and I were "bumping uglies" for @ a year after our divorce.

But it gets old fast when it only means something to one of you.

I grabbed the Acoustimass 16 and haven't seen her since.