Sanders Commies, you can thank Sundance, now...

Crooked Bastards! http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...y/#more-106582

NBC Caught Manipulating Poll Results Released Today….
Posted on September 27, 2015 by sundance

An NBC/WSJ Poll was released today. Within the article NBC is caught “red handed” manipulating the results to favor a preferred narrative. The polled result is so blatantly opposite of the conclusions presented there can only be one reason, intentional bias.
The main stream Dem's are as scared of Bernie Sanders as the main stream Repup's are of Trump, Carson, Fiorina and sometimes Cruz.

They tolerate Bernie because he is harmless as long as he knows his place. That being, vote with the Democrats and just shut up and don't get uppity.

Seems he forgot the second two.
Seems he forgot the second two. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That was Governor Goodhair!
Love me some Bernie!
Love me some Bernie! Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hillary is going to be jealous.

Nothing meaner than a scorned woman.
Hillary is going to be jealous.

Nothing meaner than a scorned woman. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Asking for patience while the law is carried out, is not the same as loving someone. And please tell me you're quicker on the uptake than reytardo and you don't actually believe I want to fuck that hideous bitch.
Asking for patience while the law is carried out, is not the same as loving someone. And please tell me you're quicker on the uptake than reytardo and you don't actually believe I want to fuck that hideous bitch. Originally Posted by WombRaider
This is a Hooker Board. Looking at the various showcases will reveal some big, fat, ugly Hookers. Some bodies fuckin 'em.

So you never know. But I will take your word for it.
Asking for patience while the law is carried out, is not the same as loving someone. And please tell me you're quicker on the uptake than reytardo and you don't actually believe I want to fuck that hideous bitch. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You want her to peg you while you're wearing your blue dress !
This is a Hooker Board. Looking at the various showcases will reveal some big, fat, ugly Hookers. Some bodies fuckin 'em.

So you never know. But I will take your word for it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Just take a look at those that woomby claims to have banged. 'pears his into the "save the whales" movement !
And please tell me you're quicker on the uptake than reytardo and you don't actually believe I want to fuck that hideous bitch. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Actually, you've confessed numerous times how horny that "hideous bitch" makes you feel. This is but one of many examples, you lying sperm burper:

Those pant suits get the fire going in my loins though. They get my woody-womb pecker pecking, if'n you know what I mean Originally Posted by WombRaider
Busted again, sewer rat!

Busted again, sewer rat! You've told us numerous times how that "hideous bitch" makes you horny. This is but one of many examples, you lying sperm burper! Originally Posted by lustylad
+ 1 !!!!!! Busted again !!!! Let's see how he tries to crawfish out of this !!!
+ 1 !!!!!! Busted again !!!! Let's see how he tries to crawfish out of this !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He lies every time he posts... For this one, the freelance faggot from Arkansas will probably reach for the "I was just fucking with you and you're gullible enough to believe me" escape hatch. You know, the same one he uses whenever we regurgitate all of his gay posts bragging aboút how much he loves dick and "white ropey-load facials". Then he tries to tell us he's no sperm burper, he's just playing with our homophobia....

Uh-huh, rii-iight.... we understand, sewer rat... you're a fucking freelance faggot who fantasizes about taking it in the ass from the Hildabeast wearing your favorite pants-suit and a strap-on dildo modeled after your Arkansas mentor Slick Willy's sausage (which you've been dreaming about ever since you first serviced him/it down at the 'holes).

We understand completely, you sick bastard.

Get. Help. Now.

He lies every time he posts... For this one, the freelance faggot from Arkansas will probably reach for the "I was just fucking with you and you're gullible enough to believe me" escape hatch. You know, the same one he uses whenever we regurgitate all of his gay posts bragging aboút how much he loves dick and "white ropey-load facials". Then he tries to tell us he's no sperm burper, he's just playing with our homophobia....

Uh-huh, rii-iight.... we understand, sewer rat... you're a fucking freelance faggot who fantasizes about taking it in the ass from the Hildabeast wearing her strap-on dildo modeled after your Arkansas mentor Slick Willy's sausage (which you've been dreaming about ever since you first serviced him/it down at the 'holes).

We understand completely.

Get. Help. Now.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
He still claims not to know the size of Willy's crank after spouting about how "it's not THAT big" in the " There's no war on Cops " thread ! He crawfished on that after he was asked how he knew the exact size of Willy's crank and to provide an actual "measurement" for just what "that" is ! Still crickets !
While some people believe the 1st amendment gives us freedom "from" religion maybe we should push for freedom "from" the press. For the most part, it does not matter the outlet, we seldom get the truth.

Wouldn't it be a wonderful thing to get the truth without the bias and spin.
Actually, you've confessed numerous times how horny that "hideous bitch" makes you feel. This is but one of many examples, you lying sperm burper:

Busted again, sewer rat!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah, because I'd never lie to you or make a fucking joke. Jesus christ.