Pope Takes Stand On Gay Marriage License Issue

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gov...tMg?li=AAa0dzB

For the record, I think he is wrong. If a person takes an oath to uphold our Laws, The Constitution, and faithfully carry out the duties of the position that the Oath covers, then they do not have a "right" to do as they please.

If a person cannot fulfill the oath of an office and carry out the duties as prescribed by Law, then they should resign.
He is most definitely wrong on this issue.
There is a reason that Martin Luther left the Roman Catholic church.
Here is another prime example.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gov...tMg?li=AAa0dzB

For the record, I think he is wrong. If a person takes an oath to uphold our Laws, The Constitution, and faithfully carry out the duties of the position that the Oath covers, then they do not have a "right" to do as they please.

If a person cannot fulfill the oath of an office and carry out the duties as prescribed by Law, then they should resign. Originally Posted by Jackie S
But it's ok if Obama ignores the existing Federal drug laws... because it's "popular "??
I love how the left demonized Christians for the last decade or two until the Pope shows up and then they are Christmas Christians until His Holiness leaves. During those few days they criticized Republicans for crticizing the Pope's stance on climate change and wealth redistribution. Now they are back to their gay marriage, abortion on demand, cheat your neighbor unless he is a Muslim ways.
But it's ok if Obama ignores the existing Federal drug laws... because it's "popular "?? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Drug laws and immigration laws.
But it's ok if Obama ignores the existing Federal drug laws... because it's "popular "?? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Yes. Don't you understand how the game is played yet?
I love how the left demonized Christians for the last decade or two until the Pope shows up and then they are Christmas Christians until His Holiness leaves. During those few days they criticized Republicans for crticizing the Pope's stance on climate change and wealth redistribution. Now they are back to their gay marriage, abortion on demand, cheat your neighbor unless he is a Muslim ways. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I love it too. It's fucking awesome.
I love it too. It's fucking awesome. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm sure that's not all you love woomby
There is a reason that Martin Luther left the Roman Catholic church.
Here is another prime example. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Martin Luther left the Catholic Church because the Pope met with Kim Davis?
Martin Luther left the Catholic Church because the Pope met with Kim Davis? Originally Posted by timpage
He persuaded her to turn republican .