300 in 3000 out

300 Taliban troops came into Kunduz Afghanistan 3000 well trained Afghan troops ran out the other side. If they won't fight for their own country, fuck 'em.
300 Taliban troops came into Kunduz Afghanistan 3000 well trained Afghan troops ran out the other side. If they won't fight for their own country, fuck 'em. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hahaha, like with computers. Garbage in, garbage out, lol.

Jim
300 Taliban troops came into Kunduz Afghanistan 3000 well trained Afghan troops ran out the other side. If they won't fight for their own country, fuck 'em. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So.. is this your admission that Obama's "good war" in Afghanistan is an UNMITIGATED DISASTER?
So.. is this your admission that Obama's "good war" in Afghanistan is an UNMITIGATED DISASTER? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Is this your admission you can't fucking read?
Another President Obama exit strategy success! Are the Taliban5 involved? It's been a year.
Is deflection all you got?
Apparently so...
It seems that the Muslims we train are not nearly as anxious to collect on their 72 virgins as those trained by ISIS.
So Bush had the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan won, Obama has enough time on his watch to do whatever he wants, then a year after pull outs are announced the terroristic factions have regained large portions of their original real estate. But we continue air strikes!

Anyone see a pattern? Austin Reacharound Crew? At least Saddam and bin Laden are dead.

You think the Afghanistan and Iraq wars are expensive, wait until you get the bill for Obama's Great War On Climate Change.

It seems that the Muslims we train are not nearly as anxious to collect on their 72 virgins as those trained by ISIS. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Funny......
Another President Obama exit strategy success! Are the Taliban5 involved? It's been a year. Originally Posted by gnadfly

how many years and how much money are we supposed to spend in training and equipping the Afghan Army to defend itself? Maybe the entrance strategy was where it got fucked up, eh genius?
So Bush had the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan won, Obama has enough time on his watch to do whatever he wants, then a year after pull outs are announced the terroristic factions have regained large portions of their original real estate. But we continue air strikes!

Anyone see a pattern? Austin Reacharound Crew? At least Saddam and bin Laden are dead.

You think the Afghanistan and Iraq wars are expensive, wait until you get the bill for Obama's Great War On Climate Change.

Originally Posted by gnadfly

When was it that Bush had those wars won? I missed it. Oh, right....Mission Accomplished.....Moron.
It seems that the Muslims we train are not nearly as anxious to collect on their 72 virgins as those trained by ISIS. Originally Posted by Jackie S

ISIS spends his days squatting in the desert eating a little curry and some rat meat.
Is deflection all you got? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I think you're the one deflecting. It does seem that you are saying that the war in Afghanistan is a failure. At least for the last few years. Go ahead and admit it. You'll feel better afterwards.

Maybe you can say something positive about spending half a billion dollars in Iraq to get, what, four or five operatives on the ground. Hell, they could have given that money to some Iraq who could have hired some Blackwater guys to do the fighting for them. Would have worked better.
I think you're the one deflecting. It does seem that you are saying that the war in Afghanistan is a failure. At least for the last few years. Go ahead and admit it. You'll feel better afterwards.

Maybe you can say something positive about spending half a billion dollars in Iraq to get, what, four or five operatives on the ground. Hell, they could have given that money to some Iraq who could have hired some Blackwater guys to do the fighting for them. Would have worked better. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Amusing. The folks who gave us George Bush, the war in Afghanistan, the war in Iraq, ISIS, and the current chaos that is the Middle East are throwing stones.