Address: Off Confederate Park Road
Activities: FBSM, FIV, LFK/DFK, BBBJ, HJ, Russian, COT/COB
Hair Length and Color: Medium length brown hair with highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: BBW with big tits and big ass
Recommendation: Yes
$?
The rate is in the ROS, Scooby. You have to have premium access.to see it.
No AA oh well.
Do you think L3 is available?
Is Website/URL in ROS as well? Why do these keep getting edited out on new board?
Is anyone able to verify the services provided? Every review or mention of Tracy that I have seen says she is strictly legit, no extras available.

39 - Azle -- Tracy Last update: 07/21/18
Ph: 469-878-0783 Hours: M-F 10-7, Sat. 11-4
https://eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=50937 Notes: Shower available
I would like to know about this review being legit. I've talked to her twice. No extras at all.
I’m calling BS here.
yeah, and that mole keeps changing sides, in one pic it's on the left, in other pics it's on the right. Is that a stick on?
She is all levels, and the upcharge for FS is only $50. She is a BIG girl....not my type, but she is sweet and very accommodating.
She told me that she used to be strictly legit. But no CL and no BP ads have hurt business, so she has added to her menu if you seem interested in something more. She gives a good FBSM. As another poster said she's a big girl, and not necessarily my type either, but I got FV, FIV, and Russian. She got really horny and asked to switch places on the table with me, she came about 4 times on my fingers and then begged for DATY and CFS which I declined. Not my type, but a really nice girl. Well worth the small price she charges.
I've been a client of hers for a long time but have not been in at least 8 months. She was no extras until earlier this year. Even then it was just HJ for 20 extra but it was good. She has a great grip. She is a big girl. I don't doubt she is doing more now since the ads have gone away. One thing..I can't see her getting on the table with anyone. She is very short and heavy and has back issues. That said, I need to book with her again and see what's up.
you'll be surprised, my experience was on the flip every thing except full service is on the "table" so to speak. also no up charge but she charges more now.