URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/125616
City: Lewisville
State: Texas
Address: 35E and Corporate
Activities: FBSM, HJ, BBBJ, 69, CFS multiple positions
Hair Length and Color: Straight blonde to mid-back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Well proportioned milf, size 5ish, thin with a great ass and set of hips, b cups, clean shaven, no tattoos that I noticed.
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had a good time. She has definitely been on my radar.
Did she have some wine before and during the session?

Was her dog out or in the crate while you were there?

Does she have the table in the corner when you walk into the apartment or is it in an actual room now?
Wine wasn’t discussed but I gathered she had done some day drinking. Dog was in the crate. I’d call it the “dining nook”.
Yeah I have heard wine can increase your mileage in YMMV process. Even better if she has it before you get there lol.
Thanks for the review 4x4, I've been considering a visit for a while but was unsure if L3 was an optioin for the $$. I know what that buys me in AMPLand.
That woman is bananas, and very fun!
No I am neither AA or Indian? But, I am seeing more and more providers even on RR are mentioning no Indians. By Indians I mean South Asian, not sure I have few Indian friends they are nice, not sure what's the issue these providers has with them.

Either way she was on my radar, I will try her, but lot hesitant in current situation of covid-19.
I know some very fine people Asian , Black and people from India. I think there are cultural components that cause issues for providers. Aggressive and pushy are some terms I have heard. Some cultures find it normal to apply force or aggressive tactics when negotiating or buying anything. I have a friend in new home sales and they struggle with these issues too. Some customers will try to offer ridiculously low prices for new construction homes. They think it’s ok we think it’s rude. For a woman alone trying to deal with some clients is a losing situation and they may feel vulnerable.
True
Playerplano, you nailed it.
indians wanna negotiate everythig....:-)
They even try to negotiate prices at Costco.

It's purely cultural though I guess. The price is just the starting point?
I totally agree with all of them, basically I have been to a Latina for massage and while talking I mentioned her client based not expecting much response, but seems like I press some nerve she was talktive in general, but after that question I heard her stories for next 45 mins. She told be about all the different ethnic client based she rated Hispanic men worse than anyone, but that understood because she is Latina. But, in reality she spend good 20 mins on Indian men, she told about low balls they play, aggressive approach, try to get upper hand, try to behave like they owned her, majority stink, she knows them so well, I was amazed when she mentioned the difference between majority South Indians and North Indians and Pakistani. She said North Indians and Pakistani men's were good.
But, she literally seems to hate South Indian men, but she said she don't refuse anyone because of the situation and she needs client and unfortunately majority of her Indian client based are South Indian. She said few of them tried to push their uncircumcised stinking dicks in her mouth and they tried to lick her down south like anything. And she learned a lot about IT world because of them lol.
So I guess the Indiana's we met over lunch in reality are different and behaviour is totally different under conditions they probably present themselves really good in corporate world. Anyway quote unquote not my views so don't shoot the messenger.