Encounter: The Original Bunny (aka Naughty Bunny)

Date: Last week of May, 2020

Name: Naughty Bunny

User ID:: Xxxxx
Phone: 469 516 3823 - Text msg
Email Address: -

URL / Website: Pics from OH2: [url]https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=7657[/url]

City: DALLAS
State: Texas
Address: NWHY and I35.

Activities: DFK, Erotic foreplay, reciprocal oral fun, BB-CG then CFS, Russian with CIM.

Hair Length and Color: Black and wavy, long.

Age: in great shape, very feminine but old enough to make sure I was happy. I place her passed forty.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian (Korean & Japanese)

Physical Description: Bunny is the gorgeous type, kind of thin, with a cute ass and outstanding D cup tits + cocked big nipples. Shaved on the SE but with a light tentative landing strip as a recent addition. Fajita lips. Likes to moan.

Recommendation: Yes
No offense to the OP but this is not the Original Bunny. The original was a Thai girl and very famous here in Big D. She went by Sweet Bunny in her last incarnation before retiring to Chiang Mai.

What a great girl she was..... (sigh)
  • qbit
  • 05-20-2020, 09:54 AM
Last week of May, 2020
???

Congrats on your time-travel skills,sir !
I would put her in her forties but pretty.
  • tom51
  • 05-21-2020, 07:06 AM
actally she was Thai Star then left for about a year when relation she had did not work out came back as sweet bunny then retired and went north to DC area and later sent to prison for trafficking girls and money laundering and is awaiting final sentencing. She was my asian ATf for long time but the current Bunny has done very well taking her place i have seen her several times and plan on seeing her very soon again and again and again...
This Bunny is not SWEET, she is NAUGHTY . Seen her 2X and will see her again!
???

Congrats on your time-travel skills,sir ! Originally Posted by qbit
It was first week of May not last , lol, and planning the next round very soon.
actally she was Thai Star then left for about a year when relation she had did not work out came back as sweet bunny then retired and went north to DC area and later sent to prison for trafficking girls and money laundering and is awaiting final sentencing. She was my asian ATf for long time but the current Bunny has done very well taking her place i have seen her several times and plan on seeing her very soon again and again and again... Originally Posted by tom51
Yeah I remember her. Didn’t know she got busted.
Naughty Bunny is loads of fun. I saw here for the fist time this weekend and will definitely repeat.

Those tits are to die for....
The server sucks today...