What do you look for in a good BBBJ?

wet - sloppy - eye contact - deepthroating -- slurping -suction - ball sucking -tongue action/swirling....etc
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm I love giving head!!!!
Definetly good suction! Well DT is a plus but some are limited on that skill due to size or reflux. Now a tongue piercing feels wicked if a provider knows how to use it.
Firm sucking action with slow deep throating and hard sucking of the head like she is sucking on a giant straw and cant wait to taste that smoothie. Also good eye contact so you can see how much she is loving it.
I like it to start slow with very light touches of lips and tongue. I think the early stages should be an act of seduction and intimacy. It's not a race to the end. Let the experience be sensual and grow in intensity over a period time with good eye contact. I like to be wet (or well lubed with flavored lube) if your going to use your hands. To me, dry friction is just as bad as using your teeth. I'll pull away.

I am "manscaped" to allow you free, uncluttered access to my balls for play with your hands, lips and tongue, as well.

To me, the ultimate BBBJ experience is accompanied by a prostate massage for a mind-blowing orgasm.

As you can so far in the early posts: different strokes for different folks. That's why it is critical to communicate openly and to be attentive to your partner's responses.
After using several Kleenex's, I have decided Dallas' answer is best
lol--I forgot the prostrate play!!!
Dallas, do you mean prostate play with your fingers or tongue?
I am not real easy to get off with oral. I need a woman the can hold the action for the whole time. When the speed is changed or stopped it usually sets me back. Lauren Flame in Omaha is the best I have ever seen at this. She also DT like no one else
Eye contact is essential. And being very audio aroused, 'mmmm' sounds and slurping and lip smacking will drive me over the edge smoothly and quickly.
I think Dallas means all that.

wet - sloppy - eye contact - deepthroating -- slurping -suction - ball sucking -tongue action/swirling....etc
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm I love giving head!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
With a digit or two up your butt. LOL

I'll take care of the first part and let Dallas handle the prostate...literally.
I am not real easy to get off with oral. I need a woman the can hold the action for the whole time. When the speed is changed or stopped it usually sets me back. Originally Posted by burkalini
I totally agree with this. On average based on my sessions ladies are only open to giving oral 10 to 15 minutes. Never will I tell a lady to stop. Immediately after intercourse it pops me right back up for more sex.

To me good oral should almost feel like vagina sex. And when she stops what shes doing especially if its up and down past the head....sucking while she moves up....while keeping a liberal amount of saliva in her mouth for lubrication purposes.....we hav a winner.

I once has a BBW chick give me straight oral as above for 45 minutes straight. No dinner date, just a two houring booking. When I told her I was almost there she changed up what she did sadly....and it reset my clock. I just decided to just have sex to get their. But even in sex I need an even, steady, and direct pace of depth to get their.
I especially love it when I know the provider loves cum and cant wait to swallow. I can feel her eagerness to be fed and that really gets me into it.
The main thing I look for . . . is me as a participant . . .

It's all good.
The main thing I look for . . . is me as a participant . . .

It's all good. Originally Posted by SlowHand49
Me too.